Chapter 4

Y/n pov

I woke up sometime during the day and found myself laying on a bed.

'Did Akaza put me here?' I thought

I began to look around to see if there was anything keeping me from getting out of the bed, but to my surprise, there wasn't.

I got out of the bed and quickly noticed Akaza laying on the floor fast asleep. I decided to move him to the bed so he woudl be more comfortable.

'I didn't know demons slept. Or when they sleep they feel like a bag of bricks.' I lifted Akaza on my shoulder and layed him on the bed.

I walked out of the room and stopped when I closed the door.

"What am I doing? I can escape now. I can even find my weapons." I said to myself.

"I should stay. He might come after me after I leave."

I began to pick up around the place. Throwing away any trash that was around, grabbing spoiled people and burying them outside, and just overall cleaning up.

The house finally looked like a house, except for the holes in the walls and ceiling but that doesn't matter.

I decided to start cooking myself something to eat and got whatever we had in the cabinets and started to make something.

Akaza pov

I woke up slowly and began to look around. I notice that I've been moved from the floor to the bed.

"Shit! I knew I should have put her back in that chair." I got out of the bed quickly and ran out of my room.

"What am I going to do. This shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have gone to sleep either. Damn i-" I turned the corner to see Y/n cooking.

"Good morning Akaza. I've cleaned up a bit around here and got rid of your spoiled food as well." She looked at me and said before going back to making her food.

'Why is she here? Is she really that dumb? This was her chance to run and she choose to stay.'

"Thank you." I said. I don't know why I said it but I did.

I sat down at the table and just watched her. I noticed that she was carelessly touching the hot pan without anything to protect herself from burning.

"Doesn't it hurt? Touching that burning pan with your bare hand?" I asked.

"Nope. I just use my ice breathing on my hands so they don't burn up." She said.

'Interesting'

A little while later she sat down across from me.

"If I may ask, what made you so upset last night?" She asked.

Was it that noticeable?

"What makes you think I was upset?"

"Well when you spend most of your time around people who hide their emotions, you learn when they are upset." She said, with a slight laugh at the end.

Her laugh, it's cute. No, can't think that.

"Well I was upset, but it wasn't at you. I was mad at Douma. He decided that yesterday was the day he wanted to mess with me. Saying stuff how I should start eating women and stuff."

"I don't think it's bad that you don't eat women. If I where in your position I wouldn't eat women either. Infact, just by you telling me things about this 'Douma' I want to kill if I ever saw him."
She looked at me with a smile.

"Heh, I would love to see that."

*Time skip a few days*

Most of our days were spent with us talking about our life before. I did let her outside again today when it was cloudy, she seemed to enjoy it.

When it hit night I made sure she was in bed and asleep before I had to leave. When I was about to leave the room I felt a little tug on one of my fingers.

"Please stay......" She mumble in her sleep.

"I got to go, I have something important to do." I quietly said, even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

I closed the door and made my way out of the house. Muzan had asked that I meet with him. He didn't say what for, but I assume it's not good.

When I was getting close to the meeting place I made my mind completely blank. I don't need him reading my thoughts.

"You called." I lowered my head, I don't even look him in the eyes.

"I've heard from Douma that you've been..... different lately. Is there something I should know about?" He turn toward me. It seems he still has kept the little kid act going.

"Nothing is going on sir. I've been looking for the blue spider lily since the last time we spoke sir." I said without making a single mistake.

"Akaza.... you know what happens when you lie, right?"

"Yes sir." I tried not to think. Not about Douma, not about Muzan, and definitely not about Y/n.

"So explain to me why Douma would tell me that? Douma has no reason to lie to me, and you two seem very close. So what Douma is saying has to be true then yes?" He said. I could feel his eyes on me.

I didn't know how to answer this question. I didn't know what to do. I could try making an excuse but he might see right though it.

"I'm waiting Akaza." I could already start to feel him controlling my blood.

"I've been feeling uneasy, about Enmu dying. Upset if you will call it that." I said quickly. What a fucked up excuse that was.

"I didn't know you and Enmu were close." He said. He knows, I know he does.

"Me and him use to talk, and when he died I didn't know how to feel about it."

At that moment I could feel him getting angry, just waiting to attack me from inside of me.

"How dumb do you think I am Akaza? Do you think that since I've taken the form of a child that I've somehow become dumber?" His voice getting harsher each word.

"N-no sir." Fuck.

"You've disappointed me Akaza."

Right then and there he starts his punishment of torturing me. Making me hurt just like last time, only worse. More pain, more wounds, and more blood.

"I expect you to do better and not lie to me next time. I'll let you go this time, but I will have Douma drop by your residence at any given time I wish. Now go." He turned away from me.

I rushed home. I didn't want to be near him anymore. I dont even know if I thought of anything while I was with him.

All I need to do is get home and make sure Y/n is okay. Make sure that Douma or anyone else didn't go by amd grab her while I was with Muzan.

I rushed into the house and slammed the door close. I collapse on the floor as soon as I stood still. I knew this was going happen, and yet I overdid it anyway. All so I could make sure she was okay.

"Akaza?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I would first like to say I'm am sorry for such a late update. I went on a Christmas vacation for a week and on my way back home I got extremely sick.

Like extreme headaches to I felt like I was dying at one point. But I'm all better now and back to writing and stuff.

I was also going to write a Christmas special and publish it on Christmas but never finished it because I got sick. If you guys still want it published let me know and I'll finish it up.

I've also been addicted to playing Genshin impact so that is also a cause as to why I haven't been updating.

But now I'm back and will be updating. I hope you all had a good Christmas and a Happy new year. See you next time, bye bye!