Chapter 10

Tw: Stabbing, bullying, getting beaten up.

Will put start of Tw and end of Tw.

Y/n pov

"Y/n~" I heard a voice call out.

I opened my eyes, I was in a dark place. Looking around I saw a little boy beside the bed. Though he looked almost like a ghost, only with his mouth and eyes shown. Yet they both where only black voids with no color in them.

"Come on Y/n! Let's go play!" He said as he ran of into the darkness, it seemed like he was walking on water.

I began to run after the boy, feeling water underneath my feet. Though I don't know why I'm chasing after the boy.

"Come on Y/n. Come catch me! Hahaha!" The boy said looking back at me.

I ran faster after the boy, once I caught up to him he stopped and stood, looking down at something.

"Hello?" I asked looking at the kid.

"I'm sorry." The kid began to cry.

"Huh?" As I closes my eyes I opened them to see the I was on the ground.

It was raining and the boy infront of me was standing above a bruised and severely hurt older boy.

I stood up without me even noticing, reaching over to the boy. Grabbing him by the shoulders, turning him to face me.

"Don't cry. It'll all be alright." I heard a little girl's voice. It was my voice.

"I didn't mean to do it Y/n! I just saw that he was messing with you. Trying to take you away. And so I just started to hurt him. And now he's dead and I'm going to be in trouble." The boy said in-between sobs.

"It's alright. Here, wash off the blood in this sink. " I said as I guided him to a outside sink.

"Now look at me. I want you to run. Go home and don't tell anyone what happened. If your parents ask say that I went home, the adults will be here soon." I said to the boy.

"What will happen to you?" He asked looking at me.

"Don't worry about that now. Just run okay?" I said to him.

He nodded and began to run. As he was out of sight two adults showed up and pinned me to the ground.

Once everything vanished I stood back up again, looking around.

"Did you hear? They let a criminal into the school." I heard a voice.

"Can't believe she almost killed a guy twice her size at the age of 8." Another said.

"I heard she was going to be locked up for longer. But apparently her parents bribed the chief."

"More like her mother did!"

More voices came after that. It felt like the room was spinning around me. Once it stopped I looked up the see the boy again, now older and with other kids.

"Didn't you know her?" One of them asked the boy.

He looked over at me with a expression of disappointment and disgusted.

"Nah, my parents forced me to hang out with her when we were younger. But that was it." He said as he turned back toward them.

Tw start

It went black once again. Now I was surrounded by the kids that were with the boy. With them holding me against a wall, and the boy walking up toward us.

"Hey go ahead and punch her! Since they didn't punish her hard enough you should do it! You are the strongest out of all of us." The boy to my right said.

"Yeah Ryo! Give her a beating!" A girl in the backround said.

The boy walked toward me with his fist ready to hit me. Right before he punched me, he had a face of regret.

After he had beaten me up one of the kids handed him a piece of broken glass.

"Finish her off Ryo." He said.

The boy looked down at me.

"I'm sorry." He said right before he stabbed me with the glass.

End of Tw

I sat up quickly grabbing my side and breathing quickly. I looked down to see what happen, only to realize I was in the tub taking a bath.

"I must have fallen asleep. How careless of me." I said as I got out of the now lukewarm water.

Why would my past come back to me now? Was it because of what has happened this past month? Could it be Douma's words getting to me?

I looked it the mirror, and oh how I've changed since I've lived with Akaza. My hair obviously has gotten longer since, maybe I should cut it soon. I got more scars on my body now. But one scar that hasn't changed is the one on my stomach.

I ran my fingers along the scar while still looking in the mirror. I let out a long sigh. I can't let this get to me now.

I got dressed and walked out the bathroom. Today I decided to go out and train a bit since I now have access to my sword and Akaza is away.

'I wonder what he's doing now. Probably on his way back, he did say it would take him at least 3 days to get back once he was done.'

I finished up training and headed back inside. I flopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder what Ryo is doing right now. Wonder if he still hangs out with those people. Or if he is still in the village now."

I haven't been in contact with anyone since I was kicked out of my home. I would get the occasional letter from mom every now and again, but I assume that they moved out of the village soon after I left.

Wonder if the corps have told them about my disappearance and that they labeled me as dead. Maybe they also told Ryo about it as well, maybe not.

As much hell as Ryo put me through in our teenage years, I still saw him as a friend. Everytime his friend made him engage in their fights with me, he always held a face of regret.

And later I would even catch him crying or asking for forgiveness afterwards in a private place.

"Wish I could ask him why he turned his back of me all those years ago."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I decided to base this chapter around Y/n past to give you all some more insight as to what exactly happened.

I've been planning this chapter out for a while now, since I think chapter 5 or 6. Of course I've made some adjustments here and there, but in the end it got finished.

I'm also coming up with more book ideas at the moment as well. One reader insert atm and a few x readers as well. So when the time come I'll let you all decided what book I should start writing.

I might update my AOT book later tonight if I get the chance. I'm feeling extra motivated to write tonight for some reason. So if any of you like AOT go ahead and read that if you haven't already.

Anyway I hope you all have good day/night. Bye bye 👋