Chapter 12

Sanemi pov

I woke up sometime in the morning. It's been about 3 weeks since I've found Y/n, but I haven't told anyone yet. I feel like if I did it would cause a panic. And that is the last thing anyone needs.

I decided to go ahead and rescue Y/n and bring her back. It's morning time so if I can't defeat the demon we can at least run out of there and we be safe.

Going to knock on the door, it opened as soon as I touched it. Pulling out my sword, I proceeded inside.

There was nothing left. Sure there were a couple pieces of furniture and kitchenware, but the place was empty.

'I was too late. Damn. Now I gotta track her down all over again.'

Y/n pov

I've feel like ever since we moved me and Akaza's relationship has gotten better. It feels more lively in this house than the other.

And after our kiss, he has gotten closer as well. He was surprised at first, that I had fallen for him even after what he has done. But after I assured him that I've moved past that, he agreed to be in a relationship.

Of course, Douma came and expressed how excited he was to see a demon and demon slayer in love. But his stay was shorten when Akaza had enough of him.

I don't thing Akaza has ever received physical affection, or he's just touch deprived. Once I told him I didn't mind him giving me that type of affection, he immediately started to give it.

It started out as hugs from behind and small kisses on the cheek before he left, but now it's far more than that. I would like to think it's because of how Muzan treats him. However, something tells me that it's something more than that.

"Akaza, is something wrong?" He had just came back and was wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"No, I just missed you that's all." He said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Well missed you as well." I reached behind me to play with his hair a bit.

We sat in silence for a bit before a idea crossed my mind.

"Hey, Akaza."

"Yeah?"

"How would you feel about going to my old home."

The room fell silent for a second. Was it wrong to ask that question?

"What?" He didn't sound mad, just surprised I'd ask that so sudden.

"Well I was thinking, I haven't had time to visit my parents since I joined the demon slayers. And now that I'm no longer with them, I have time to talk to them." I would also like to have them know thay I'm not dead, I can only imagine how much it hurt to hear the news.

I could tell he was thinking, but it still made nervous since he hadn't turn to look at me.

"I'll think about it."

I gasp and turned around to face him.

"REALLY!?"

He sighed as a small smile crossed his face. "Yes, only because I think it be good for you to get out. However-"

I didn't let him finish talking as I hugged him and started saying thank you I don't know how many times. Its been 6 years since I've seen them, only able to send letter every other month.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

Akaza eventually agreed and decided to come with me as well. The plan was to travel during the night and have a demon named Nakime get us there, or somewhere around the area.