Chapter 7

Y/n pov

"That was quite a show he put on, don't you think? Ms. Hashira"

I look over to see a pale looking man sitting down in one of the chairs we had. He seemed fairly young, looked like any young man you would see on the streets.

Except, his eyes were different.

"Never in my life did I think I see the day were Akaza actually fought a woman." The man laugh just a tad.

He just stared at me for awhile. Looking like he was expecting me to say something.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare? Oh wait, can you not speak? Akaza must have really tried to kill you if he crushed your windpipe." He seemed to find this funny. Almost as if he thinks it's a joke.

"Guess I'll have to introduce myself. I'm Douma, Upper moon two of the twelve kizuki. I'm sure Akaza has told you loads about me." He stood up from his chair.

(Not me making this a villain intro)

I quickly went to grab a knife off the counter. Even if it wasn't my sword, I could at least deal enough damage to get away.

Right as I was about to grab it I was pulled back by Douma. He wrapped his arm around my stomach along with my arms.

'How was he that fast?!'

"I may not be as muscular as Akaza, but I am a lot fast than him. And way stronger." I felt him squeeze me a bit.

"Now let's have a conversation. And I do hope you listen carefully to what I'm about to say." His other hand went up to my chin and moved it so I could look at him.

"Normally I would eat you, seeing that you are very powerful. But, I'm not going to." He smiled.

"Infact, I'm not even going to report this to Muzan. All he said to me was to check up on Akaza. That exactly what I did."

"To be honest, I want to see how this goes. I want to see what happens when a demon and a human try and make it work. It's almost like I'm playing God here." Douma is far different from what Akaza has told me. There isn't a sane thought that goes through this demon's head.

"I'll let you live, but only because I want to see you change Akaza. He's..... not the best at controlling his emotions as you can see."

"What....... do you mean?" I manage to gasp out. Douma seemed surprised that I could talk now.

"My, my don't you recover quickly. I'd expect no less from a former Hashira. What I mean is that sometimes a demon can remember bits and pieces of their past. With the right things of course."

He let go of me. Only to come and stand infront of me.

"It's seems that you have awoken something along those lines for Akaza. The only thing left is for you to make a decision."

"You can choose to help him, even maybe grow closer to him. Or..." He moved closer to me, one to put my sword in my hands. The same sword I've been looking for ever since I got out of the chair.

"You can choose to kill him. But seeing the way you two are going now, I say that there is a possibility of him just leaving you for dead."

Akaza, leaving me?

"Well that's all I have to say on that. I'll occasionally drop by when he's not around. Only because I'm interested. Bye bye for now Ms. Hashira." He wave at me before exiting through the front door.

I looked back at my hands holding the sword. Down where Douma had just been layed my polearm.

'Whant am I going to do?' I thought as I went to my knees.

Meanwhile with Akaza

Akaza pov

"How could I have done that?! Why did I do that?! Who was that person?!" I kept asking myself these questions.

I didn't want to go back to Y/n. Not after what I had just done.

"You should go back to her Hakuji. If you don't she might not ever forgive you." The same voice said. The voice that's been bothering me every since Y/n came to my house.

"Shut up! You don't know that." I said looking to where the voice came from. Only to see nothing.

"Don't listen to that Bitch. That girl never even cared for you in the first place." Another voice said beside me.

"She does care Hakuji. If she didn't she would have left by now." The other, more nicer one said.

"Trust me, she wanted to leave. She just needed to lead you on so you wouldn't even notice she was gone until the last second." The other said.

The two voices kept going back and forth. Contradicting each other every time. This isn't what I needed right now.

"JUST SHUT UP!" I 'attempt' to punch one of the people I thought was talking to me. Only to end up hitting a hole in a tree.

"Just.... be quiet....."

The two voices stopped. Now I was left in silence. Only with my thoughts and my voice.

I knew I should go back, but im worried about what would happen if I did. Not only am I worried, but I'm also confused.

Confused about my feelings for this human, for her. Every time I'm around her I feel safe. Like I'm suppost to be with her every second of the day.

I know it's wrong, for a demon to feel these things, especially for a human.

But something tells me I've felt these feelings before. That it's alright to feel these things. That I-

"Should go back.... Maybe there is a way."

--------------------------------------------------------------
You all really seem to like my writing. And I really appreciate, even if I'm not the best I do try my hardest.

And so I decided to gift you guys another chapter right away. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night. Bye bye 👋