Chapter 11

Akaza pov

"Upper moon six, Daki and Gyutaro, have been killed."

Was it really possible? I knew, hell everyone knew, that Daki was weak, but Gyutaro. He was anything but that.

Muzan had called us all to tell us this news. He also asked how the progress of finding the spider lily was going as well. This could only mean one thing, Muzan is getting nervous.

Which means we all should stay on high alert. Lay low until we come up with a solution.

"Well hello Akaza!" This bitch.

"What do you want Douma?" I turn too look at him. Oh how he pissed me off even with his presence.

"Well it looks like you were thinking about something real hard. Was it about what Muzan said about Daki and Gyutaro?" He asked.

He then got really close to me and whisper, "Or were you thinking about that girl you're keeping in your house?"

I punched him with all my power in the face, leaving nothing but his neck. How does he know about her?

"Oh? Did I say something wrong? I was just asking because I'm concerned for her wellbeing. You did almost kill the poor thing." Douma knew what he was doing.

"You should worry about yourself Douma." I said as I got in his face.

"No you should worry about yourself Akaza. I know that you've already had a taste of her blood. Which surprised me to say the least, but why you still keep her is what I wanna know." How does he...

"Wait, I think I know why you keep her around. You love her don't you? Oh ain't this a surprise, a demon and a demon slayer, in love with each other. I wonder what Muzan would thi-" I punched his head off again before he even finished.

"You keep your mouth shut Douma. I have my reason for keeping her, just like how you had yours when you kept that woman and child." He was making me angrier by the second.

I walked off before he could even start talking again. I've been gone for too long now.

I made my way back, thinking about what Douma said. Muzan must have sent him to my house, but Douma choose jot to say anything about Y/n. Why though?

I could see the house in the distance, a smile forming on my face, happy to be able to see her again. That was until I stopped mid-way, feeling someone other than Y/n around.

I look over to the forest, walking toward where I could guess the trespasser was.

There against a tree layed a man fast asleep. With the sword on his side and the amount of scars on his body, it's no doubt he is a demon slayer.

'He must have followed Y/n from the village. He probably figured out who she was if he got a good look at her tattoo.' I thought.

I decided on not killing him this time around. Knowing it would only lead to more trouble with the demon slayers. But that would mean I would have to act on my plan sooner than I planned to.

I walked into the house, seeing that Y/n kept the house clean, as well as bought things to fix the wall.

In the bedroom Y/n was asleep with a book in her lap. She probably was trying to stay awake long enough to see me come home.

I smiled softly at the scene infront of me and walked toward her, nudging her awake.

"Hey, Y/n. I need you to wake up, I need to talk to you." I quietly said.

"Just talk. I'm listening." She mumbled as she turned facing away from me.

"Well I need you to get out of bed because we are moving."

She faced me with a serious look om her face.

"Right now?"

"Right now."

Y/n pov

Moving? Now? Did he see Sanemi?

"Uppermoon 6 was killed recently. And it seems Muzan is getting nervous, and I think we are being watched. So I suggest we pack up and find a place." He explained.

I'm guessing it's for the best.

"And I also know you've found your swords. I trust you won't use them on me."

"Wait, how do you know about that?!" I yelled.

He just let out a small laugh and said, "That's not for you to worry about."

We grabbed two bags and packed food and our other belongings. And with that we left.

Akaza found a house that was a bit of an upgrade from our last house, and it seemed like the owners were on vacation.

"Oh Y/n, I meant to give you this when I got home, but out plans were changed." He said handing me a paper bag.

It wasn't a big bag, it looked barely big enough to hold food. Inside of the bag was a pale pink box. And even though there were a couple of blood splatters on the bag and box, I ignored it.

In the small box layed a small, but decently sized snowflake charm. Instead of the normal blue you would usually see when people draw snowflakes, it was a beautiful periwinkle color. The perfect match to my haori design.

As I took it out the box, it was reveled to be a necklace. It may not have been the most expensive piece of jewelry there was, but it was one of the prettiest ones I've seen.

"Akaza..." I was at lost for words.

"Here, let me help." He took the necklace from my hands and went behind me to put it on. He moved my hair the my should and clasped the chain around my neck and moved my hair back in place.

"Think of it as a way of remembering me when I'm gone." He said barely above a whisper.

"Don't say it like that silly," I turn around to face him, "it make it sound like your going to die. And I know you're too strong for that."

He smile as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

Despite everything he has done, from killing Rengoku to basically kidnapping me, I can't help but feel as though it was ment to happen. As if someone or something was guiding us to this moment.

I took the opportunity to do something that has been on my mind since he has left. I moved one hand to the side of his face and another to the back of his neck. I pulled him down to my level and with that

I kissed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just know yall are gonna be commenting like crazy on this chapter.

Anyway, I know you all will enjoy this chapter after it's long awaited arrival. And don't worry, this is not the end of thsi fic, despite what it may seem.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night. Bye!