He Who Loves... Waits

Felix arrived at their unit half past 6pm. He was greeted by Changbin at the doorway with the tightest hug. Felix reciprocated the hug and kissed Changbin on the lips. "How is Hyunjin? Everything going good over there?" Asked Changbin. "He is doing good. Recovering slowly. He would have dizzy spills if he is up for too long, so I have been assisting him walking from bedroom to the dining area to eat." replied Felix. Of course these were all a lie. Hyunjin has recovered and can take care of himself and Felix knew this was so. He did not meet Changbin's eyes while saying all these things. "I passed by the grocery to get something to cook for dinner. I'm going to cook your favorite tonight, Aglio e Olio." Felix said. Changbin smiled wide. This was his ultimate pasta favorite.

Changbin helped Felix bring the grocery to the kitchen. "Lixie, can I come with you tonight to Hyunjin's? I'd love to visit with him and see how he is doing also." This made Felix's heart skip a bit. The thought of having both Changbin and Hyunjin in the same room with him is not something he is ready for yet. "Sure, I mean if thats ok with Hyunjin. I can call him if you'd like. He has been grumpy and irritable since this morning." Felix lied again. He knows he wont be able to handle the tension if the three of them are in the same room, specially after what happened between him and Hyujin that afternoon. Felix proceeded to dial Hyunjin's number. As soon as Hyunjin answered, he put it on speaker. "Hey Hyunjin! I got you on speaker. Changbin has something to ask you." He then passed the cellfone to Changbin who was a wee bit surprised by what happened. "Hey Jin! How are you doing bud?" Changbjn asked. "*coughing* I think I'm doing better Bin, *coughing". This answer made Felix smile, he knew Hyunjin read his mind. Hyunjin understood the assignment, Felix thought to hinself. "You don't sound like you are bud. I was just wondering, if its ok with you, that I would come with Felix tonight to spend some time with you and Felix. I'm going on a 2-week convention starting next week, and well, Felix has been away for the whole week this week and will be staying with you until I leave on Sunday." Changbin stated his case. "Sure Bin, I mean, if you don't mind sleeping on the couch. Also, if you don't mind catching what I have. *coughing*" said Hyunjin. Changbin made a face after he heard the latter part of Hyunjin's answer. "I dont have to stay the night, Jin. I can just stay for a couple of hours and come back home. You need your rest too." said Changbin. "Sure Bin, I'll see you guys later then!" Changbin gave the phone to Felix who then turned the speaker off to talk to Hyunjin. "Ok Hyunjin, we will be there as soon as we are done with dinner. See you in a bit. Bye." Felix hung up and proceeded to prep whats for dinner.

Changbin gave Felix a kiss on the back of his neck. He knows how this makes Felix feel things. "Can we forget about dinner right now." he said as he proceeded to lick and kiss Felix's nape. His hands traveling to Felix's chest, down to his stomach and into Felix's pants. This made Felix draw a long hard breath. "Aren't you hungry Binnie?" he said in between panting as Changbin proceeded to stroke him and continued to kiss his neck and nibbled on his earlobe. "I am, I'm very ravenously hungry. But my appetite is set on you." as he pulled Felix's head to one side and proceeded to suck on his neck, but careful enough to not leave a mark. This sent electricity down Felix's spine, enough to almost push him over the edge. He reached behind him to grab a hold of Chanbin, who is now very rock hard. "Oh God, Binnie. I want you, now!" He said,pleading and dominant at the same time. Hearing this, Changbin walked Felix over to the island counter and had him stand over it with his back facing him. Felix tried to undo his belt and pants but was abruptly stopped by Changbin. "Keep your hands on the counter!" Changbin growled in lust and hunger for what is about to happen. Felix obeyed and let Changbin have his way. Changbin reach around to undo the belt and pulled down Felix's pants. "I've been aching for you Lixie. Fuck! A week without you is too long!" he said as he spread the latter's legs apart and motioned him to bend over the counter. Felix complied as he too has been very horny. "Binnie, the lube..." he said in between hard breaths as he reached for a tube from the drawer. "I told you to keep you hands on the counter!" Changbin growled again. "Oh God! I wanna hear you more Binnie! Please!" Changbin reached for the tube himself but was having a hard time opening it and decided to toss it aside and just used his own spit to lube himself up. Without hesitation, he held on to Felix'd hips and thrusted himself into him with a force equivalent to the ache thats been building up from the days Felix was gone. Felix held on to the sides of the island anticipating but was surprised at what just happened. "Ahhhh Binnie, fuck!" He groaned both in pain and pleasure. "Did that hurt Lixie? Did I hurt you?" As he continued to push and pull ravenously into Felix. "Yes Binnie! I fucking love this! Fuck yes!" answered Felix. Changbin continued to make feral groans as he continue to pump into Felix. Feeling closer to the edge, Felix tried to reach for his rod but was commanded by Changbin to stop. "I said keep your fucking hands on the counter!" Changbin commanded, as he proceeded to reach around Felix and stroke him. Felix kept his hands on the counter but decided to push against the counter, meeting Changbin's thrusts. "Oh Fuck Binnie! Faster! Fuck fuck fuck!!" Changbin pumped harder and faster into him, letting go of Felix's rod and letting Felix stroke himself. He knew Felix was almost at the end when he stopped and turned the young one around. This caught Felix by surprise when all of a sudden Changbin lifted him up and carried him on to the couch. Changbin then sat down on the couch and guided Felix down on his hard rod. "Lixie, please..." pleading for Felix to ride him. This excited Felix even more and started to ride Changbin. He reached for the latter's hand and placed it on his cock, "Binnie.." they both locked eyes and Felix planted a hard one on his lips. Felix was bucking harder on Changbin while he was stroking him faster now. "Felix fuck fuck fuck! Im cumming fuck!" He moaned. "Binnie, wait, fuck wait! Im there! Im fucking there!" Felix squezzed on to Changbin's hard rod inside of him as he started to feel the waves of electricity climbing up from his toes. Changbin stroked harder on Felix's cock as it squirted out hot fluid on to his chest. Felix slowed down to ride both of their climax together. The young one collapsed on Changbin's chest when it was all over. "Binnie, I missed you." Felix said between panting and weakness. Changbin smiled, "I missed you too Lixie, my Lixie" as he ran his fingers through Felix's hair. "Lets clean up and get some dessert my love."
Changbin whispered into Felix's ear knowing that he has fallen asleep. Felix moaned, "Give me 15 more minutes Binnie, I dont think I can stand just yet." This made Changbin smile, "Ok Lixie, 15 more mins." as he let Felix lay on top of him as he sleeps. Changbin knows in his heart that moments like this will not last for long. He already know what the outcome will be, now that Hyunjin is back. He knew from the start who Felix truly loves, but he fought for his love. He hugged Felix tighter with the thought of this. It was only a matter of time until these moments come to a close. He loves Felix very much, so much, its enough to let him be happy, even if its with somebody else. A single tear rolled down the side of his face. "You know I love you Lixie. Please don't forget that I love you when everything comes crumbling down." he whispered as he pushed a clump of hair aside on Felix's forehead before planting the gentlest kiss. "I have always loved you and I'm still waiting for you to love me back, even though I know it will be impossible now." he said as he hugged Felix even closer now. Enjoying the moment, living in that moment. Imprinting that moment into his mind.

Felix and Changbin arrived at Hyunjin's apartment at half past 9. Felix texted Hyunjin informing him that they are at the front door. The 2 waited for a couple minutes before Hyunjin, with his bathrobe on and a medical mask on his face, opened the door to let them in. "Hi Hyunjin, we brought dessert." Said Felix while showing him a box of cake. "Strawberry cream cake, your favorite. We brought orange juice and a case of bottled water for you also. How are you feeling Jin," chimed Changbin as he brought everything inside the apartment. "Hi guys! Come in, thank you for all the stuff. I'm doing good Bin, thanks for letting me borrow Felix for a couple of days. He sure is one hell of a nurse." Answered Hyunjin, while Felix gave him a playful smack on his arm. Hyunjin gave a dramatic expression, pretending to fall back on to the couch. Worried, Changbin hurriedly put the case of water on the floor and rushed to catch Hyunjin. "He is fine Binnie, you know how much of a drama llama he is." said Felix while giving them both an annoyed look. The night went on with the three of them catching up. Felix purposely sat across the two, so he can diffuse any tension that would build. Changbin constantly reaches for Felix's hand, which Felix holds for a couple of minutes, and as soon as he sees Hyunjin looking, he stands up and pretends to get whatever he could think of from the kitchen. Changbin didn't notice how tensed Felix was, but Hyunjin on the other hand smiles everytime Felix avoids Changbin's hand. Not to say that Hyunjin is satisfied, but there has been moments where he felt guilty for intruding in Felix and Changbin's lives. There has been moments when he feels jealous when Felix and Changbin gets lost in their eyes, until Felix remembers where they were.

They were so immersed in catching up that they did bot realize it was well past midnight. "I feel tired guys, you two are welcome to stay longer but I'm gonna hit the bed." Hyunjin said as he stood up and started heading to the bedroom. "Not before you take your medicine Mr." Exclaimed Felix, rushing to push him back down on the chair, and proceeded to grab the medication off the counter. "What did I tell you Jin, Felix is the best nurse in town." Said Changbin while laughing. Felix handed the pills over to Hyunjin and urged him to take them. Hyunjin stared at the pills then back to Felix then at the pills. "What now?" Said Felix, annoyed. Hyunjin started chuckling as he said "You are right Bin, he does make you take the pills without water!" Changbin joined him in laughter. Felix, now very annoyed, went to grab a bottle of water from the fridge, and slammed it in front if Hyunjin. "Now Drink!" Felix growled. The two men stopped laughing and Hyunjin did as he was told. "Yes sir!" He said, but not before glancing over at Changbin who gave him a smirk and a snort. Which made Hyunjin snort out the water that he was drinking. The three of them ended up laughing until tears were running down their cheeks. It was Changbin who announced that he will be heading home also. "I will be home Sunday to bring you to the airport Binnie. Uhm, do you mind if I stayed with Hyunjin while you are at the convention? Maybe I could learn how to take pictures and stuff." Said Felix while he casted his gaze down to the floor. Panic ran through Changbin's head, but calmed himself down. "I trust Lixie, there shouldn't be a problem." He told himself. "I mean, if Jin wouldn't mind, but you have The Y also Lixie, are you gonna be ok?" Asked Changbin. Hyunjin was watching this interaction closely. Something in him jumped for joy at the thought of spending two weeks with Felix. That excitement he felt, it never showed on his face as he waited for the other two's conversation to unfold further. "Yes Binnie, I think I can handle it. Besides, I have to make sure Hyunjin will be well enough to continue his work and be able to go to his shoots. Also, I can supervise which pictures he will be displaying from the shoot he did at The Y." Said Felix with a pleading look in his eyes as he went over to hug Changbin. Hyunjin felt a pang of jealousy seeing it that he had to look away. "Well, if Hyunjin is ok with it, I just don't want you to be a bother to him and his work." Sighed Changbin as they both looked at Hyunjin for an answer. Hyunjin turned to look at them and wondered why they were looking at hun. "What?" he said innocently. "Well, are you ok if Felix stayed with you for the length of my convention?" Changbin asked. Hyunjin look at Changbin and then at Felix, who gave him a look with furrowed eyebrows. "Yes, yes, I'm ok with it. As long as he leave the picture taking to me and not try to poison me, Im ok with it." Said Hyunjin with a chuckle. Felix proceeded to give Hyunjin a kick on the shin, which Hyunjin successfully deflected. "Ok then, just behave Lixie and help Jin out as best as you and stay out of his way during shoots, we all know how bossy you can be." Said Changbin, at which Felix gave him a playful punch in the stomach. The three of them walked to the door, Felix went with Changbin down to the garage for them to say their goodbyes. Hyunjin waited for Felix to get back. "Two weeks with Yongbok, my Yongbok." He couldn't stop smiling. "Im going to make it special. Reschedule all my shoots and just spend a blissful two weeks with the love of my life." He told himself. He is now ready to take Felix back. Determined to make him, His.