The First

As soon as Felix got back to the apartment, Hyunjin greeted him with the tightest hug which Felix reciprocated. Hyunjin gave Felix a kiss on the head. Felix looked up at Hyunjin, "We are actually doing this?" said Felix in a sad, concerned tone. "I guess we are." said Hyunjin, planting a kiss on the other's forehead. "I'm scared Hyunnie." as the younger nuzzled his face into the older's chest. "We are in this together Lixie, I will be with you." said the older as he hugged him tighter this time. "Now, lets get ready for bed. I'm a bit exhausted. And I'm still sick remember?" said Hyunjin as he gave Felix a mischievous smile which was answered by a playful pinch to the ribs.

Felix awkwardly walks out of the bathroom, unsure if wearing Hyunjin's shirt instead of his pajamas would be inappropriate. He tugs at the hem while looking at the floor, and decided to brave a glance at the person in front of him. He was met with a look of bewilderment. "Where are your pajamas?" Hyunjin whispered. "I-I just thought this would be more comfortable. I can change if yo-" Felix stammers but he was quickly interrupted with "You look good. Really," from Hyunjin with a gentleness that could have melted him right then and there. Hyunjin opens his arms to signal Felix and he smiles wide as he jumps on the older. He might have underestimated his strength because they start to topple over, arms entwined with each other so they couldn't brace themselves from the fall. Thankfully Hyunjin was standing right next to the bed, so the fall was mercifully cushioned by satin sheets. After a series of laughters, Felix found himself on top of Hyunjin, legs straddling his pelvis, arms around his neck, and he realizes how close their faces are.

He can feel Hyunjin's breath, the rise and fall of his chest, the smell of toothpaste with each exhale.
Hyunjin closes the gap, and their lips meet. Hyunjin's lips are plump and soft as ever. They kiss, softly at first, almost as if they were asking each other if this was okay. When no hesitation came, Felix runs his tongue across Hyunjin's bottom lip, and Hyunjin parts his lips. They were soon exploring each other. Eagerness and desperation coiled in Felix's core. How had he been living without Hyunjin's kisses before? Their lips fit so perfectly that it's hard to imagine they weren't made to slot together like puzzle pieces. Hyunjin lets out a small grunt and Felix realizes his full weight on the older might be a little uncomfortable. He shifts his weight a bit, but as he does, their dicks touch ever so slightly, and he can tell they were both rock hard. Hyunjin's breath hitches, Felix can see how that small touch affected him. He breaks the kiss for a moment and Hyunjin whines.

"Hmm, needy baby," Felix says, and a sly smile spreads across his face. Felix starts to slowly rock his hips forwards and backwards, effectively rubbing their dicks together. "Felix... please..." Hyunjin moans. "I-.."
Felix ruts against him. Slow still, but harder. Hyunjin's eyes close, mouth open in a silent cry. And Felix starts to grind down on to him faster, feeling every inch of Hyunjin's cock on his, only thin pieces of clothing between their skin. "Li-lix," Hyunjin starts to say, but Felix ducks down to take Hyunjin's mouth into his. They kiss deep, and the desperation is obvious now. Hyunjin moans, muffled within the locked lips as their cocks rub against each other, hands reaching to grab the hair in the back of Felix's head. Felix continues to grind on the beautiful boy underneath him, lost in the heat of the pleasure building up in his core. Hyunjin bucks his hips to match Felix's rhythm, equally adrift in ecstasy, but painfully aware that it could be over soon.

Hyunjin breaks the kiss with a huff. "Lix.. Lix you feel so good. This feels so good... but if it keeps up, I might cum in my pajamas."

"It's okay Hyunnie, cum for me," Felix whispers into his mouth.

"I- I want to do this with you.. properly. Please," he says with a sigh. Felix stops moving and he looks at Hyunjin's eyes, as if searching for confirmation.
Felix lifts his leg so he can sit on the bed and he takes Hyunjin's hands to signal him to do the same.