Leave When I'm Asleep

Hyunjin gently pushed a lock of hair off of Felix's forehead and gave him a kiss, "Yongbok, its 6pm, you need to wake up. Binnie has been texting your phone." Felix attempted a stretch while encapsulated inside Hyunjins arms, but was only able to make a muffled groan into the older's chest. "Hi Jinnie." Felix said with sleepy eyes. "Hi Angel." answered Hyunjin. "What time is it?", the younger asked. "Its time for you to go to Changbin. Your phone has been lighting up "tteugeo". Very "tteugeo".

Felix abruptly sat up from where he was lying on Hyunjin's chest, grabbed his phone and instantly dialed Changbin's number. As soon as he got an answer on the other end, he stood up and walked towards Hyunjin's bedroom and started getting ready. When Felix came out of the room, he was already dressed, sleepy faced with disheveled hair. "Yes Binnie, I'm on my way out the door. Yes, sorry, I fell asleep as soon Hyunjin took a nap after taking some medication. Yes, I already phoned in a delivery for him from the restaurant. I'll be there in 20 mins. Yes, see you in a bit." he finished, turning to face Hyunjin with his hands on his waist. Felix took a very deep breath and exhaled everything, as if it will lighten the mood and the weight he is already carrying. Hyunjin could almost see tears welling up in Felix's eyes, which made him stand up and took the younger into his arms.

"Oh Yongbok, I'm sorry." Hyunjin said as he gave Felix a very tight hug. Felix buried his face into the older's neck as he tried to stifle a sob from coming out, to no avail. He had let go of his emotions as he reciprocated Hyunjin's embrace. "I'm sorry Hyunnie, I'm just having a bit of a hard time adjusting to this situation. This feels so foreign to me as it is so familiar at the same time. I know I want to give us a try, but at the same time, I dont want to hurt Binnie. He has been nothing but the best towards me. He is in my heart as well." Felix said between trying to wipe his tears from his cheeks and not wanting to let go of the embrace. Hyunjin tightened his arms around Felix, conveying his feelings as best he can. "I'm not sure if I am made for this Hyunnie. I'm so lost right now. I had just found you and let you back in to my life, but I can't let Binnie go. I'm very scared about not knowing where this would lead us, where this will leave me." as he continued to sob into Hyunjin's shoulder. "I'm here Yongbok, I'm not going anywhere. I promised you didn't I? We are in this together. You can take all the time you need to sort your feelings out. I'm always going to be here. I've waited for this moment to have you, I can wait infinite moments more as long as I know that you will be with me when all this ends." said Hyunjin, as he planted a kiss unto the younger's head. "Wipe your tears Yongbok. And you better brush your hair also, smile and go on and be with Binnie. We have 2 weeks ahead of us." Felix looked up into the latter's eyes and mustered a smile. "I will be here when you get back. I'm still sick, remember?" joked Hyunjin. With a final loving kiss, Felix made his way to the garage for his drive home to Changbin.

Felix pulled into the apartment garage where he parked his bike right next to Changbin's freedom rider. In contrast to his own bike, Changbin's bike was decked out in red and black learther. He can still remember when they both decided to purchase the bikes. The were not together then, but the bikes was something they have talked about for a while now and shared interest in it. He remembered how happy they both were driving both bikes to his restaurant so they can celebrate the purchase. Felix went over to the parked bike and traced a finger on the handle, the seat. Fond memories of him riding with Changbin as they zoomed right past rush hour traffic because Changbin had to take him to the most beautiful sunset he swears by on top of a hill. Him, not realizing that it was Hyunjin who shared that sunset with Felix first. Felix headed to the elevator and up to their apartment where his partner had been waiting for him anxiously. As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted with the tightest hug. Not because he was missed, but because the giver had been worried if he ever was going to come back.

"Binnie..." Felix whispered as he buried his face into Changbin's neck. "I am home. I'm sorry if I was not able to answer your calls and messages right away. I didnt think I was that dead tired from taking care of Hyunjin this whole time, that the moment he went for a nap, I just hit the couch and passed out." -lies!- he winced at the thought of what just came out of his mouth.