Secrets Begin This Morning

Felix wakes up with a smile on his face. Still groggy, but warmth creeps up onto his cheeks as he recounts the events last night. Hyunjin was so vulnerable, and yet he trusted Felix with everything. Felix's fingers slowly makes its way up from where they rest to his lips, caressing them as his mind flashes back to when they were wrapped around Hyunjin's cock. He remembers how Hyunjin unraveled right before his eyes. The sounds he made as Felix was thrusting deep into him. The way his body convulsed as his orgasm reached its peak. He will always treasure these memories. But these memories are only making blood rush down to his already erect morning wood. He shifts a little to find a more comfortable spot, when he feels Hyunjin's arm is wrapped around his his waist, the older's face nestled in the back of his neck. He was so wrapped up in the thoughts of last night that he didn't even feel Hyunjin draped over him. He suddenly realizes what woke him up. Hyunjin was still sleeping but his dick felt like a rod, digging in Felix's back. He smiles and wiggles his ass a bit to rest against Hyunjin's massive cock. Pleasure quickly shoots through his body and he keeps rubbing his ass up and down Hyunjin to chase that feeling. A small moan escapes his lips which brought him back, horrified at what he was doing. He takes a chance at looking back at Hyunjin, and he was met with hungry eyes. Hyunjin tightens his grip around Felix's abs as he starts to rut against him, skin on skin. Felix matches his rhythm and he is panting now. "Hyunjin..," he moans as the older's lips start trailing kisses around his nape. The older reaches down to wrap his hand around Felix's dick and he wasn't surprised at the length it had. He did have it buried inside himself last night. "Lix... I want to feel you," he breathes into the younger's ear.
Felix's body reacts almost automatically. He juts his ass out, pressing it even harder onto Hyunjin's dick, practically begging for him. Pleasure coils inside Felix's core, his own cock leaking precum at the mere thought of having Hyunjin filling him up. The pressure of Hyunjin's dick near his hole is almost enough to push him over the edge. "Hyunnie... let me get the lube," he says and Hyunjin whimpers as Felix leaves his side, coldness replacing his spot.
Felix grabs the lube left on the side table, placing it near so it's ready when they need it. He goes back to his spot next to Hyunjin, but this time facing him and planting kisses all around his face.
"I want you inside me so bad Hyunjin," Felix confesses before he takes Hyunjin's mouth onto his own, lips and teeth crashing, tongues dancing around one another. The kiss is heated and passionate, hands wandering the hills and dips of their bodies. Legs crossed around each others', letting their thighs ride up their groins to find relief for their painfully hard cocks.
Felix reaches for the lube and opens it to put some on his fingers, "C-can I do it for you?" Hyunjin asks nervously. Felix's eyes widen, "Of course My Hyunnie." he says with a smile. Felix lays on his back as Hyunjin moves to sit in between his legs. He can't help but blush when Hyunjin just sits there staring at him, mouth agape as he's laying there spread open, with nothing but the older's shirt on.
"Angel is the perfect name for you," Hyunjin says, voice airy in awe. He reaches for the lube and tries to remember everything that Felix did for him last night. With the bottle popped open, he squeezes an ample amount onto his hand and rubs it between his palm and fingers recalling how the cold sensation was shocking at first. Once he feels like it's warm enough, he runs his finger across Felix's rim. Making sure the lube is spread, he gently pushes inside, Felix's warmth enveloping his finger. Felix bucks his hips upwards, a spike of pleasure running through his spine. Hyunjin feels Felix squeeze around his finger, and a pang of hunger courses through his body, suddenly wanting to give Felix everything he's got.
"I'm ready for more Hyunnie..." Felix moans, and Hyunjin looks up at him, feral eyes as he bites his bottom lip. Hyunjin adds another one, slick fingers moving against Felix's walls, and they graze a soft patch of flesh. Felix lets out a high pitched moan that makes Hyunjin go crazy.
"You are unreal, Lixie," he says in between breaths. A third finger joins, and he is moving with a bit of speed now, making Felix squirm under his touch. A mixture of moans and something that sounds like Hyunjin's name escapes Felix's mouth. Hyunjin's dick twitches impatiently as he pulls his fingers out of Felix. The younger whines at the feeling of emptiness.
Suddenly, Hyunjin grabs Felix's hips and swiftly turns him around, a yelp leaves his mouth. Felix is on all fours now, panting with anticipation. He looks back at Hyunjin and sees that the older has been overcome with hunger, fire in his eyes. Felix's stomach turns with excitement. "I want you to wreck me Hyunjin," Felix mewls, and Hyunjin lets out a guttural growl. He quickly grabs the lube and pours it directly on his cock, hissing at the coldness as he rubs it all around himself. Pumping up his length a couple of times, he grabs Felix's hip and he positions himself against the younger's rim. His breath hitches as he realizes what he's about to do. This is everything he's ever wanted. Felix looks back so he can see Hyunjin's face as he enters. In his haste, the amount of lube he spread wasn't nearly enough for an easy entrance. "Sh-shit," Hyunjin's breath catches as he finds some resistance before Felix's hole swallows the tip of his dick.
Felix has never had anyone as big as Hyunjin before, and the lack of lube brings a slightly burning sensation as Hyunjin slowly pushes in, inch by inch. "Oh my god Hyunjin," Felix moans through the pain. When Hyunjin finally bottoms out, Felix lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. "Are you okay?" Hyunjin asks with a strained voice. Felix can tell that Hyunjin won't last long like this. "Yes Hyunnie, you feel amazing. You can move now," Felix says as he finds his breath again.
Hyunjin moves slow, in and out, feeling every crevice inside Felix's walls. The pain mixes deliciously with the pleasure, and Felix finally finds the euphoria in it, waking up something that's been stirring inside of him. "Faster, please, faster," Felix pants, wanting Hyunjin closer, searching for that ache.
Hyunjin is ravenous now— driving in and out of Felix in rapid succession, grabbing the younger's hips to meet his pelvis. Moans and growls fill the air as the sound of slapping skin picks up in pace. Fingers gripping the bedsheets, Felix grabs a hold of his own dick with a free hand pumping himself as he feels his orgasm about to take him over the edge.
"Felix, Felix, f-fuck," Hyunjin throws his head back as he lets out a moan he didn't even know he was capable of making. His orgasm hits him in crashing waves, his body shuddering as he fills Felix up with his cum. Toes curling under his feet against the bed, release washing over him in a thunderous orchestra. His thrusts start to slow, riding out his high while helping Felix reach his. In the next moment, Felix lets out that high pitched sound again, only this time it's drawn out as his body shivers under Hyunjin, ropes of cum is spilled on the bedsheets below him. Hyunjin feels Felix pulsate around his dick, and the feeling is so strong that it's almost enough to get him going again. Panting, Hyunjin wraps his arms around Felix's torso, maneuvering them both to lay on their side while still connected, avoiding the mess Felix made.
"Wow..." Hyunjin breathes, "I have never felt anything that powerful before. I don't know what came over me. Did I hurt you?" Hyunjin asks.
"No Hyunnie, I came pretty damn hard too. You felt so amazing. That was incredible," Felix reassures him. Felix turns his head to look at Hyunjin, and the older kisses his cheek. "I love you Lixie," he whispers. "Oh Hyunjie...," Felix answers as he caresses the latter on the cheeks. They lay there for a while until their heartbeats slow. Hyunjin finally makes the move to get up, pulling out of Felix to grab the towel he used to clean up last night. "Maybe we should remove the top sheet.. it's a bit messy," Hyunjin says as he tries to wipe away the cum. They both laugh, energized now.
"Should we order in? I just want to hang out here all day with you," Felix says cheerfully. Hyunjin throws the towel and bedsheet he has in his hands to the floor and crosses the room in long strides to quickly reach Felix. He embraces the younger, heart full of love. "We can do whatever you want, angel," he says as he gives the younger 3 forehead kisses, never wanting to let him go again.