Witch's Bloom

Apart of an AU of mine call The Hunted

 British Empire waits. He looks down at the boy who kept his head low. "I don't have all day, Britain."

The tri-colored flag looks slightly to the left, his hands behind his back. He continues to be stubborn. He wore a black collared shirt that matched his time of 1601, with grey pants and he was barefoot since he liked playing in the grass with shoes off.

The Empire looks up at England who was given a cold thing of meat for the dark bruise on his cheek. England hisses a bit as the cold touched his white skin. England's yellow eyes look at Empire. He looks a bit scared, but it fades to a blank expression and he looks away.

The red and white country wore a similar collared shirt but it was red and he had tan pants and shoes.

Empire looks down at Britain again.

These boys were both to be his successors, along with Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Everyone got along, but England and Britain. British Empire has tried to get them to play together, read together, and even just be in the same room for 5 minutes, but it all ends up with a fight. This one had ended up physical.

"Britain, tell me what you did."

The 12-year-old growls under his breath.

The empire waits a bit longer, then, has had enough. He grabs Britain's arm, "Tell me, now!" The boy was lifted so he'd look and see the Empire's pale yellow eyes.

Britain was scared as he was grabbed but once he looks at British Empire, he glares. "England's lying! He tripped on hismelf and fell! Then blamed me when someone came to help!"

Empire gives Britain a look that said 'I don't believe you', so he sets him down. "Go to your room, you're grounded until dinner." He says sternly.

Britain huffs and growled one last thing to the Empire. "You always take his side..." He turns and stomps out. He shot England a glare and then slams the door.

England frown and sighs sadly.

The tall country walks over to the smaller one. "Don't worry, England. He's going to learn his lesson."

The small one smiles and hugs the Empire. "Thank you... You always protect me." He said with a coo like he was a small, humble, child thanking their parent for getting them a small gift.

Empire hugs back and pats his back. "No worries, I'm sure Britain will be nice to you sooner or later. It takes time and... maturity."

England giggles. "He's far away from that!" He teased.

A chuckle was heard. "Maybe... maybe not... Now, England, go and continue what you were doing, I have work to get to." He pats the young boy's white hair.

The yellow-eyed boy looks up and nods. He hops off the chair, and waves as he runs to the door with the meat still on his cheek. Once he closed the door, he chuckles a bit.

He turns and saw Britain standing there. "You're a dirty liar."

England laughs at him. "I know." He walks backward.

Britain follows. "He'll find out someday!"

England hums. "No... He won't." He coos. He tosses the meat around in his hands. "It's so easy to get you in trouble..."

The tri-colored flag stomps. "I'll get him to see your lies!"

The double-colored flag scoffed. "Like he'd listen to you." He tosses the meat out the window.

* * *

Wales and Scotland laugh as Scotland's pet wisp, Will, flew around and plays with a flower. The wisp was white with some colorful stripes on his back that were getting more vibrant as he aged.