Introduction Of the Characters

If I talk everything will be bolded. This is my second book and I hope you enjoy
Tw warning moments : Heavy Blood, abuse (it can be sensitive to some people), mention of suicide or self harm and anxiety attacks. Homophobic ppl here too. Sorry! I just needed something. As your reading feel free to point out something wrong or some warning that was missed.

Karl - Prince of Kinoko Kingdom (19)
Quackity - Prince of Las Navadas (17)
Sapnap - Knight for Kinoko Kingdom (18)
Dream - Knight for Las Navadas (19)
George - Messenger for the two kingdoms, passes notes between (17)
Slimecicle - Servant for Quackity

Extra Information : Everyone in this au have certain powers / looks like an animal. For example : Slimecicle is a slime, Quackity is a duck (basically he is very good at swimming and can get golden wings and a duck tail when he wants or when he is stressed), Karl is a time traveler, Sapnap is a Blaze hybrid, Dream is a dreamon, and George is a mushroom hybrid ( pretty much means he can grow mushrooms that can heal, protect and kill if he needs to use it, but he often doesn't) Karl has two mothers, who are very chill with how Karl acts. Quackity is the opposite of that. His dad is very strict to him and hit him if he messes up but his mother tires to help him. Sapnap was an orphan, which the queens of Kinoko Kigdom took care and made him one of the best guards.  Everyone has some sort of power / animal form no matter royalty or not.

A/n - I'll try to do this after every chapter. Also thank you so much for 2k reads on my very first story! I never expected to get that much reads!