Chapter 3

Im very sorry for not posting in a while, I have been busy recently so I haven't had time.
Anyways on to the chapter
Tw Warning : Homophobia, slight harm to another
Please let me know if I missed anything

Karl POV
I looked outside the window and saw the King and Queen coming from there carriages. I also say Quackity, who was their son. I rushed into the main room and sat in my throne next to my mothers. (Uhhh I forgot to mention but Quacitys dad thought Karl was a girl because the first time he saw Karl he had really long hair and was trying on a dress for fun) The King walked in and curled his nose at my mothers, which I glared at him. I turned to see Sapnap giving him an evil glare. I gave him a really odd look because he was never like this to anyone else. I then say him turn to Dream, the Las Navadas guard for the king and queen and I saw that Dream was looking for George. He had a really stressed face and was looking all around. My mothers stand and bows but the king didn't bow back.  They started talking about politics and the Las Navadas Queen told her son something and he walked over to me.

Sapnap POV
I was not ready for the king to arrive. He was a horrible man and he was coming to our peaceful kingdom. As he walked in he gave the queens a nasty look and I gave him the most intense stare. I could feel Karl staring at me so I quickly looked at him but went back to looking forward.  The queens bowed but the king didn't. I snarl and walk over to towards Karl. As I was walking over there, Quackity was also walking over. I probably looked like I wanted to punch him but I didn't care, no one could be trusted from his kingdom. Yes, his mother seemed nice but not his father. I stood beside Karl as Quackity talked with him.

Quackity POV
As we walked into the castle, I saw my father curl his nose at the two queens. My father pulled my hair as I had walked behind him for a moment and I whined slightly. I saw my mother give me a small look and bowed to the queens for the other castle. I watched as the adults started talking but my mother told to to go talk with Karl. I mean we knew eachother but like, we weren't close. I walked over but I saw his guard Sapnap giving me a dirty look. I just ignored it and started talking with Karl. And then I heard something that I never wanted to here.

A/N : Hi! Sorry for not posting for a while, I just wanted to say if I ever miss something or spell something wrong, feel free to tell me