Chapter 2

Tw : Abuse, light blood, slight homophobia. I will warn people that this chapter is a bit gore but I'm not going to add lines cause I'd be adding a lot of them. I think anyway.

Quackity POV
I woke up this morning to the sound of screaming from my mom and dad. I sigh and slowly get out of bed. I walk outside my room and see one of our servants hiding in fear. I help her up and take her to her room, apologizing for my parents and saw Slimecicle waiting for me in the dinning room. "Hey Slime" "Hello Quackity from Las Vevadas!, your mother wants you in the main room!" "Okay thank you slime" I quickly went to the main room and waited for my father to walk away. Instead my father walks over to me and uses a small blade and cuts my cheek. I look to the floor, bow and he walk by called me pathetic. My mom walked over to me and tries to clean the blood of my check. I let a small tear out and my mom quickly dries it and give me a hug. I saw that she had a few cuts and bruises on her face, and had cuts on her beautiful dress. I look at her and try cleaning her wounds, but she just takes my hand and rubs it softly. "Quackity dear, we are meeting with Kinoko Kingdom in a few days. I feel so bad for that poor messenger, your father treated him very poorly...". I just nodded but inside I was incredibly sad.

A few days later

Same POV
We are in the carriage on our way to Kinoko Kingdom and it was an odd silences to it. I had know that father wanted for me to get married, and to someone royal. He was a horrible homophobic person (I HATED WRITING THAT :[ ) but my mother fully supported gay people and was actually bi sexual but never told my father. I was still trying to find out what I was but I knew I wasn't straight. My father slapped me and told me that I better behave or he will beat the living shit out of me. My mom gave my a hurried worried look and looked back down. I nodded and the carriage stopped. I got down from the carriage and started walking towards the palace and was just admiring the town. Everything was designed to look like mushrooms, or they really were mushrooms, but they were so pretty. It was such a big difference compared Las Navadas which always have smoke in the air. I turned around to see my mother and father walking forward and then another carriage pulls out. It was some of our guards and servants. Slime was with them and he was probably one of the best people I have ever met. He hops out of the carriage and runs to try and hug me. My father sees him and snaps at him to not get his slime on my outfit. I felt bad but my father turned me and around and everyone followed in march into Kinoko Kingdom.

A/n : Hi :]! How was chapter 2? Anything I missed? Please feel free to comment any suggestions.
546 words