Chapter 4

I apologize for not posting. I've been busy with school and Christmas so I haven't been able to post as often as I wished.
Tw Warning : I guess forced marriage and like slapping? I'm not sure if that counts but who knows? Some people may not like that
If I miss anything, please let me know.
Quackity's POV
I turned around to hear my father say that he wants to set up and arranged marriage with the queens daughter. I paused for a second and then looked at Karl. He looked really confused and then looked like he knew something. He then told me that when the king first visited, he (Karl) was playing dress up with his mom and had really long hair for a boy so my father misunderstood and thought he was a girl. I looked really stressed and really hoped this wasn't going to happen. "Karl, you do realize that my father may destroy this kingdom because this is one of the last kingdoms that actually have a unmarried prince or in my case, "princess"! "...I do realized that Quackity. I could pretend to be a girl all the way through the wedding though, if so needed" I was about to respond when Sapnap butts in and objects. "Karl, that's not a smart idea. What if the king finds out? You don't know what he will do. Besides you should get married to someone you actually love." I really wanted to punch him in the face but 1. He is taller and 2. Karl would hate me and so would his moms. Then I thought about something neither of them had. "Karl, your the tallest of us all, how will my father not know that your a man?" "Simple! I can just say I'm wearing heals." (Karl's about 5'7" Sapnaps 5'6" and Quackitys is about 5'4"! My au, not real)
"An extra 3 inches of heels Karl?" "Sure why not?" While we were talking, I saw Karl's parents motion for him to come over. I gulped and glanced at Sapnap and Karl, which Sapnap gave me a nervous look back.

Karl POV
My mom motioned me over for a second, she whispered in my ear, "Act like a girl please? For as long as you can around this man?" I glanced at her with a worried look but nodded. I look up at the king and queen from Las Navadas and in my fake female voice, which some reason I had practice, said hello your majesty's. The king I could tell was smiling and laughed asked about the clothing I was wearing. My mom covered for me and said that my brother had died this day and that I wear his clothes as an honor for him. I smiled. My mom is a quick thinker. The king then said "Well then, my and my family will stay in your extra castle for a month or less, until my son and your daughter get married." My mother stiffened and agreed but she looked so pissed. I hoped that she would hit him in the face. I turned around and talked back to Quackity and Sapnap. I saw the queen and king leave to go to the spare castle to rest. "Jeez your majesty, I really didn't realized our dad was that bad." I heard Sapnap say that as I walked over. I look really confused cause Sapnap rarely ever said anything like that. "No, he's the worst person ever." I gave Quackity a tap on the back and he jumped into Sapnap, who just laughed. "HEY MAN! ¿CÚAL ES LA GRAN IDEA? (Haha no google translate for sure 👌🏻. Btw to save you the trouble he said, Hey man! What's the big idea for my non Spanish readers) I just laughed having no idea what he said. He then starts cracking up and saying that he needed a good laugh. For the rest of the day we just talked and laughed. Just me, Sapnap and Quackity.
I see a good next few days, and honestly from what I see, Quackity would be a really nice guy to be with. But who knows, there may be trouble in the future.

700 words
Hi guys! How was this chapter? I wanted to say thank you for all the reads so far and for anyone who reads my stuff on Christmas, Merry Christmas!