Chapter 1

Tw : Slight Gore in Sapnap POV

Semi Karl POV for a little bit
It was a wonderful Sunday morning in Kinoko Kingdom. I woke up and immediately rush to the window and waved to the town of Kinoko Kingdom. I didn't live in a big castle so everyone could see me and I could see them. I saw many familiar smiles and faces, and many people waved back. I then rushed downstairs to start eating breakfast. "Morning Mom!" "Karl, darling! Good Morning. Do you mind going to town today and checking up on the people?" "Of course Mom! It's a great way to visit some of my friends from town." Karl and his mom started talking about what was going to happen today as Karl's other mom walked in. "Hi mama" "Hello Karl dear, did you sleep well" "As always!" She walks over and ruffles my already messy hair. 

We were eating breakfast as one of my closest friends Sapnap came over. He has been my friend for the longest time as he was abandoned and the guards and my moms took him in. I quickly stood up and pulled into one of my big hugs that he returns every morning. He then turned very serious and told my mother some very dangerous news. Apparently Las Navadas wanted to come over to Kinoko Kingdom for a day to talk about business. I was incredibly stressed because the king of that kingdom were horrible people and didn't care about his children or any of their people. My mom stand up and mutter something under her breath. She then ask if Sapnap can get the messenger to agree to this as long as nothing bad happens. I personally knew the messenger. He was my friend George, I was just hoping that he'd be treated well in Las Navadas.

Sapnap POV
Tw : Slight Gore until you see the line again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and the other guards were having a peaceful breakfast when the messenger came from Las Navadas. My friend George was all bloody and beaten up looking. His right eye was so swollen, he could barely open it. He had parts of his face that was so deeply cut he'd need stitches. I quickly rushed over to him and tried helping him to a seat so he could rest. I took the message and took one look at his bloody, cut, bruised body and told one of my guards to go get someone to help him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rushed into the royal dining room which was a little bit away from the guards dining room. They treated the guards well. I saw Karl and gave him a big hug but I was quick about it. I turned toward the queens and told them what happened. I didn't want to talk about George because Karl already look stressed. I had slipped something into the letter telling what happened to George. The queens looks frustrated but told me to get the messenger well taken care of and fed and ask if he can accept the request. I knew something was off and our kingdom wasn't going to be ready... I had a gut feeling it was a sneak attack and there was going to be something else going on.

Even if it wasn't that, I had a feeling that something was off.

A/n : Hi! How was the first chapter! Was there anything that I misses in a tw warning kind o important? Please comment if I miss anything! Anyways have a good night / day gamers and gaymers!
589 words