Chapter 5

TW : Forced marriage, homophobia

Karl POV

The Next Day
I had walked into my moms room and they were pulling a few outfits for me. I look through them and pick a lavender and purple one. I go and change really quickly and then I walk back into my parents room. They fix my hair a bit and tell me that the king was going to be coming back. I had walked outside into the main room and hug Sapnap. He paused for a second and then hugged me back. "I didn't recognize you for a second" "Omg how dare you" I gasped as a joke. I turn around to Quackity trying to sneak behind me. "NOOOO WHY DID YOU TURN AROUND NOW?" Me and Sapnap start laughing and I run up to hug him. His dad walks in and the room goes quiet. "Ah I see that she's back to a normal outfit" I fake smile and do a curtsy. "You guys should go plan for your wedding, take the guards with you I guess" "Yes Father..." To fit more into character, I kiss Quackity in the check and pull him along enthusiastically.

Quackity POV

I blush when he kisses me. I could feel Sapnap glaring at me but I just go along with it. I get pulled by Karl so I examine the outside. I see Slime playing with some bees, and Dream...with the messanger?! I nudge Karl and point to George and Dream. I drag him over to them and nudge Dream. He jumps and blushes while George does the same. He pauses and looks at Karl. Karl laughs and explains what's happening. "Oh, that's horrible..." "Hey George.. are you alright now? I heard the the Las Nevada's King wasn't so nice.." "I'm fine now Karl, thank you for asking" "Hey Sapnap?" "Yes Karl?" "Come with me for a second please?" Karl kisses my head and walks away. I blush again and Dream punches my shoulder. He motions for me to follow them and so I do. I turn to corner where they went and I see Sapnap kissing Karl. I pause and stare, then I clear my throat. Karl turns around not looking surprised and pulls me into a kiss. I turned bright red and Sapnap kisses me as well. "I-I uhm..." "Awww you flustered? My little duckling" We all laugh but we quickly stop. I heard someone coming and I saw Sapnap walking a safe distance away. I was worried for what was coming next.

Sapnap POV

I watched from a distance as the queens walk out and visit Karl. I then walk to the two boys and bow quickly. "I saw what happened indoors, thankfully Jocline (Karl's 2nd mum) distracted the king." We all turn bright red and Quackity looks so embarrassed. She laughs at us and hugs us. "You know me and Jocline support you guys?" Karl just smiles, hugs her and say a quick goodbye. Then he pulls us both to the garden. He makes us flower crowns and puts some magic on them so they don't wilt. Mine was orange and firey colors and Quackity had a blue one with many shades. "Hey guys? Do you want to make it official?" "Of course, but I just want to make sure the my dad doesn't find out." It had been a few hours since we had been out so we decided to go back in making it look like nothing happened. The king then grabbed Quackity and Karl and shoved them into a room together then he locked the door handing me the key. "Don't. Let. Them. Out." I bow and nod my head.

Words : 610
A/N : uhh weird ending, Ik Ik. I'm really am tired and I am working on a different story. Anyways please let me know if I missed anything and comment any ideas! :] Good night/morning readers.