Chapter 7

I wanted to add that I am back! So I will me posting on this story lots more!
TW : yelling, alcohol, forced marriage, abuse, stabbing, passing out, death (let me know if I missed anything)

Karl POV
I walk outside the healing room and walk into the throne room. I saw the king telling my moms about the marriage thing and my mama gives me a horrified look. I just smiled and walked over. "Hello your majesty" "Hello Katelyn" (Karl's girl name ig?) I see my mom glare at him for not addressing me a proper way. "I guess your wedding will be today Kar- Katelyn!" "I want to use your dress mama" "Of course" "Quackity also has a suit so we're ready" My mama and mom both walk toward me. "We can get the soon to be wedded couple ready!" "Okay, I'll go sit." I drag my moms with me and check for the king. "Quackity why don't you tell the plan."

Quackity POV
After I explained the plan, I look over at Karl's mom faces. His first mom seems delighted while the one he calls him mama seemed a bit nervous. "Did you not think about the fact he will notice someone walking up behind him and killing him..." Me, Karl and Sapnap make the same face not thinking about that. "Poison then." "Yeah, I agree Quackity, Sapnap can slip it into his drink while we are at the front." I was surprised Karl said that. "Uhh Queen Jocline and Queen Annabelle (Karl's first mom aka the one he calls mom)(let me know if I gave her a name already...) do you support- umm me dating Karl and Quackity?" The queens laugh and nod their heads. Slimecicle walks into the room. "Quackity of Las Navadas, you need to get ready" "Thanks slime." I kiss Karl and Sapnap on the head quickly and leave.

Sapnap POV
I followed Karl's moms into his changing room but I didn't watch. I just stared at the floor. "Sapnap?" "Yes Karl?" "What do you think of the dress?" I look up and it was the most beautiful dress ever. It was covered in small diamonds and made of a soft fabric. I guess I was just sitting there with my mouth slightly open cause Karl starts giggling. "I'm guessing you like the dress?" "Huh? Oh no I love it." I look at him again and he looks scared. "What if the plan doesn't work... what if we start a war?!" "It will work, don't worry." One of the servants walk in a let us know the wedding is starting. I look outside and see Quackity walking down that hallway fidgeting with his hands. I lock eyes with him and nod trying to assure him the plan will work. I escort him outside seeing his father. And also someone I never thought with the king. Dream. He hated his king but I just glance over seeing him staring at George. I walk up with Quackity all the way to the front and give him and tight hand squeeze and walk away. I pass by one of the servants and pause. "Hey wait." "Yes sir?" "Is that the kings?" "Yes." "Let me deliver that, I don't want you getting hurt." She looks relived and sighs. "Thank you" As I walk over to the king to give it to him, I put the poison in. "Here you go you majesty." He smiles at me. "Finally a good person in the castle jeez." I fake smile and bow. "THE PRINCESS IS COMING EVERYONE RISE!" I quickly get up and move to the side. Karl was being escorted to the front by his mothers. I smile and nod. Once he get up to the front, the pastor starts wedding them. I see the King drink some of his drink and then he collapses on the ground. I pretend to care and rush over. As he is almost dead he says in a whisper, "this means war in Kinoko Kingdom." He then dies but some of his guards heard and stand defensively. Quackity mom yells, "WAIT NO! NO WAR!" but it was too late, I blink and then there was a sword on my side. I glance at Karl and Quackity as I feel myself passing out and see them rushing over as everything blacked out.

Words : 751
A/N sad/frustrating cliffhanger... sorry guys. I wanted to add a little drama but yk what, the kings dead at least! I promise I won't leave at that tho. I will try posting the next part as soon as possible so I can let you guys know what happens next. Bye!