Chapter 6

TW : Forced marriage, homophobia, abuse, locking in rooms against will (the last one I added cause that sometimes can affect ppl)

Karl POV
I started banging the door freaking out. I hear the King talking to Sapnap but I couldn't tell what he was saying exactly. I look to Quackity. He looked like he was having a panic attack. I rush over to him. "QUACKITY? Are you alright dear?" I hug him and I could feel he was shaking. I wait for him to calm down before we sit down and relax. "Why did your dad lock us in here?!" Quackity just stares at the floor with tears in his eyes. "Big Q?" He looks up and just give me a look which tell me exactly what he wanted. "Oh..." I grip his hand and kiss him. I hear the door opening and wipe Quackity's tears. I then heard a noise at the door. I quickly stood and Quackity stood up with me. I felt Quackity's wings wrap around me to protect me. We both stand defectively by the door.

Sapnap POV
When I heard Karl's banging stop I held my ear against the door. I started to walk around looking for the king but he left. I walk back to the door but hesitate to open the door. I did one more check and then just stood at the door listening. I tried listening to the conversation but it seems that they weren't talking at all. I opened the door to see them standing up defensively with Quackity's wing around Karl's waist. "Guys?" "Oh my gosh! I thought it was Quackity's dad..." Even though Quackity saw it was me he still cowered back a little bit. "Quackity, I have an idea." "What is it?" "At the wedding.. we can kill your dad. No wedding, no more pain." Quackity smiles and agrees to the plan.

Quackity POV
I was surprised that Sapnap had made that plan because he hated me when I first showed up. I guess he just hated my dad more or he just really loves Karl that much. I smile and kiss him on the forehead. Then I do the same to Karl. "Let's plan a wedding" Karl looks a bit uncomfortable but he knows that my father was a horrible person. I march with Karl and Sapnap up to my father and request that the wedding be in a day. He smiled but then realized that I was out of that room. "QUACKITY YOU FU(KING DISGRACE WHY ARE YOU OUT?!" He reaches over to me and hits me across the head. I hear Karl scream and felt him rushing over to me and holding my head. He mentioned something about bleeding but I started becoming dizzy. Later when I looked up, I was in the medical center and my head was wrapped. I saw Karl and Sapnap waiting for me to wake up but they much have fallen asleep cause Karl was cuddling against Sapnap. I smile and walk up to them. I poke Sapnap awake and he wakes up fairly quickly. He quickly looks up and hugs me. "We were really worried." I just laughed. "That happens often." Karl woke up and hugs me and then pauses. "Someone's at the door.."

A/N : I decided to delete my other story so I could focus on they story. Anyways please let me know if I missed anything or spelt anything wrong! I appreciate you guys and thank you for the support on my other book!