Chapter 9

I don't really have any TW warnings this time but I will say there is hospital rooms and surgery tools. Just adding that just in case.

Quackity POV
We immediately started rushing to the hospital room and saw Sapnap sitting next to a table of saws and knifes. I felt a little sick but I saw Karl rush up the Sapnap and hug him so I went and did the same. "Hey guys." He sounded weak but I mean he was just stabbed. "I thought you had died!" Karl buries his face in Sapnaps chest and holds his hand. "Hey Sapnap, me and Karl were coming up with a plan to get in either a good relationship or get married when you get way better." "Hey I wanted to tell himmm" We all just start laughing and talking. About a week later we see Sapnap walking around the castle trying to find us. "Hey hot stuff! Over here." Karl breaks down in laughter and falls to the floor. Sapnap just smiles, walks over and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "HEY!" "Aw little ducky mad?" I blush a little bit. "Why don't you bully Karl." "I'm not the one who started this." Karl, meanwhile was still on the floor cracking up. Sapnap puts me down and kneels down to Karl. "Hey purple lollipop." (He was wearing a purple hoodie with white pants. Idk I'm tired and I tried) "HEY! WHY ME NOW!" He rolls his eyes and pulls Karl up. "Let's go in the gardens guys."

Sapnap POV
We walk to the garden we first kissed and sit down in the flower garden. I grab some yellow and purple flowers and hand them to Quackity and Karl. "Do you guys want to be my boyfriends?" I see both of them look over at me and smile. "Of course Sapnap! "Hell yeah dude." I sit up and kiss Karl then leave over and kiss Quackity. Quackity looks off into the distance. "Looks like we're not the only ones starting a relationship." "What do you mean." He points towards the gates of Tahoe castle which we open to the public sometimes and I see Dream handing gift to George and them kissing. "Dang I thought they would have started dating before us." "Agreed, I thought they started dating like a week ago."

Months Later

Karl POV
We were walking around town and Sapnap pulls us into a jewelry store. We decided to look around when a employee ask if they could test our ring size. I didn't really think about it but Quackity ask why. They said they wanted to give us rings for saving the kingdom but they had never been able to meet us. He smiles. "That's very sweet of you. Thank you." After the employee measures our fingers they walk back up to the counter and write it on a piece of paper. I was looking at a necklace with purple, blue and orange stones on it. Quackity pokes my shoulder and points at Sapnap. He had picked up the paper and was looking at it. Then he looks at us and sees us looking. "Oh uhhhh" "Sappy nappy what are you using that forrr?" He looks down and blushes. "Nothing. Let's just go..." "Okay Sapnap" "Hey wait!" I turn around and see the shop owner holding 3 rings with purple, red, and yellow stones on it. "Here, we got the rings for you." "Awww thank you" I hand them 10 thousand dollars. "Thank you!" We continue walking around town before Sapnap was hungry so he pulls us into a bakery. "Hello Karl, Quackity and Sapnap." I look up at the owner and it was George. "George?" "Hey man what's up?" "Hey Dream." We stayed and talk for a while when Dream and Sapnap decided to talk a walk to let us talk. "Have fun guys." We decided to chat for a while until the boys walked back in. "Thank you for the food but we are going to continue walking around. Bye guys" "Bye George and Dream!" Sapnaps takes us out of time and walk us over to this beautiful nature garden with rows and rows of different flowers. "Oh my gosh! This is better than my mamas garden! Don't tell her I said that." We laugh for a bit and then just have a picnic with some stuff Sapnap grabbed from the bakery. It started turning dark and I started to stand up. "Karl wait." "Yeah Karl look up"

Sapnap POV
Quackity was laying down on me and he dragged Karl to lay on him. I saw Karl looking up and gasping. "HOLY COW!" "What did I never take you out at night Karl?" "Nope" "I never went outside either but on the way here I saw this." We all just lay here for a little bit until I stand up. The other boys followed me. "Hold on" I muttered this for a second. "What did you say Sap?" "Hold on..." I could tell I was turning bright red but it was dark so you couldn't see well. I get down on one knee with a ring box with two rings. "Would you two marry me?" I see Karl hold his hands up to his mouth and Quackity let's his wings pop out a little bit. They look at eachother and enthusiastically say yes. "Of course we will Sapnap!" I reach over to them and pull them into a hug and I hand them the rings.

Months later

Third Person POV
Sapnap and Karl were already waiting at the front by the pastor who was actually smiling this time. Quackity walks out with a big blush and the wedding dress that Karl wore before. He comes to the front and we smile at him. The pastor finishes the wedding and we have our wedding kiss. "Forever." "Forever" they all say. A few months later as they were walking around town they found a girl who has living on the streets but people we taking care of her. The boys walk up to her and offer to adopt her. Years later, they had become a healthy family and the girl was named Annabeth.

Words :
A/N : YAY! THE GOOD ENDING! FINALLY! I am going to have a little poll on what story to do next. Someone requested another Karlnapity so I'll add other options.