🍪

Regressor: Brett
Cg¿: Raegan

Tw: Light vent?, mentions of food, Brett feeling insecure in general and crying

Brett's POV

I was dozing off at work, Raegan was explaing something for a new job but I was feeling small. I tried to fight it off so I could focus but it didnt work wich just made me upset since I didnt want to disapoint Raegan! I really tried to focus but I just kept thinking on how disapointed shed be in me if she noticed I wasnt paying attention.

I tried fighting the urge to cry just to notice, everyone was gone from the meeting room. I panicked, they probably went off without me to do a job together

They probably forgot about me

I let myself cry since there was no one around. If I had payed attention I would have been able to catch up with me but I was left behind, as usual.

My crying was interrupted by Raegan barging into the room while holding her 3rd coffe of the morning. I wiped my tears to try to act big but she noticed something was off.

"You okay Brett?" She asked.

I couldn't speak, i was happy that she was concerned for me but i was way too small to speak right now. I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. I teared up more feeling embarrased? Scared? Nervous? I dont even know the answer.

No ones POV:

"Oh, hey man uh- I'ts okay um I'm here!" Raegan said hoping her awkardness didnt show. "Look I'm not good at comforting others but where bffs! You can tell me anything! Or not- just take your time" Raegan watched the boy patiently hoping her words helped him feel at least a bit calmer.

Brett stared at her with teary eyes trying to find words but he was just too small. He wanted to hug her and to just cry in her arms, but as much as he loved Raegan he was scared she might find him annoying and clingy. He cried more while thinking on all the reasons why Raegan would hate him, including his coping mechanism that he cherished so dearly but he was so insecure about.

But his thoughts where interrupted by a warm hug from his best friend, letting him know, that hes not alone.

"Hey, hey, I'ts gonna be okay, I'm here" Raegan said with a caring tone. "Why dont we just go to my place and watch that show you like so much?".

"Whads about works" Brett replied hoping she doesnt notice his diferent tone.

"Oh I dismissed everyone today, dont worry, so, you wanna go?"

Brett nodded exited, he had slipped completly but he was too distracted with the fact that him and his Big sis where gonna hang out to care about being nervous!

Time skip until they get to Raegan's place:

Raegan let the regressed boy enter her living room, she watched him sit on the couch and just kick his feet in exitment. She didnt think Brett would be so happy with them hanging out but she made note to make this a more often event.

"Is hungwy" Brett mumbled.

"You want some snacks bud?" Raegan asked not minding her friend speaking diferently.

"Yes pwease" Brett replied while starting to gently chew on the hem of his shirt.

Raegan noticed Brett was acting diferently, she was confused but not alarmed. He was clearly happy and comfortable enough to act this way with her, so it must be okay.

Raegan left and came back with some strawberry milk and cookies and handed them to Brett.

The boy squirmed in happines, he loved strawberry milk! It was his favorite drink ever! "Fanks Rere!" Brett quickly tried drinking his milk but it spilled all over his shirt.

He got very upset and Raegan quickly assured him it was okay and tried finding a solution. "Aha!" Raegan remembered she was accidentally bought a sippy cup online by miscliking an add so she just poured the milk in the sippy cup and helped Brett change into a comfy sweater.

Brett felt warm and happy and grabbed the sippy cup.

"I know its weird-" Raegen started, she thought Brett would hesitate to use the sippy cup and wanted to assure him it was okay but Brett drank hapilly. The girl smiled and sat next to her friend and watched The Growing Years with him.

Brett's POV:

I feel so comfy and happy I hope this day never ends! I want to use my paci but I left it. Either way, I wouldn't want Raegan to find out about my age regression.

But maybe shed be okay with it?

It seemed impossible.

Ive always wanted Raegan to be my caregiver, shes just so nice, i feel like shes the only person who cares about me unconditionally...

I'll tell her

One day

And hopefully she'll accept me and take care of me one day and we can play together.

But for now.

I'll enjoy this moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TYSM FOR READING!
I know its not the best but im hoping my writting gets better overtime!
If you have any requests or suggestions go to the request page!^^

I'll try writting something happier next time!^^