🍭Playmate🍭

Regressor: Brett and Raegan
Cg: Ron
Tw: slight mention of alcohol, mentions of food and eating

Ron's POV:

I never thought I'd be preparing baby snacks for my girlfriend and her friend but here I am. Don't get me wrong,  I'm not complaining. When Raegan got enough courage to tell me about her coping mechanism I was just glad she found a safe way to cope outside of drinking her problems away.

I was putting some apple slices and animal crackers in small plates for Rae and Brett when I was interrupted with the doorbell going off. "Must be Brett" I muttered and walked up to the door.

No ones POV:

Brett waited anxiously at the door, Raegan had assured him many times before that Ron was a nice guy and that he was an amazing caregiver but he was scared. He was so anxious that he even considered cancelling the playdate but he was also curious on what it would be like to have a babysitter.

Ron opened the door and welcomed Brett with a smile. "Hey bud! Come on in! Rae is just changing into her pajamas.

Brett hesitantly entered and was greeted with a giggly Raegan running down the stairs with her space themed pajamas.

"BRETT! YOUS MADE IT!" Raegan said as she brought her bff into a warm hug.

"Um hi!" Brett replied shyly but welcomed the hug.

"Whas wronggg? Is u nervous cus of Dada?" Raegan asked.

Brett nodded too nervous to let himself fully regress like the girl infront of him.

"Oh uh dont worry Brett, I wont judge, I think age regression is completly normal. I'm glad you two found a way to feel happy and cope with everything." Ron tried his best to make the boy feel comfortable but just as his girlfriend he struggled at comforting others. "I'd love to take care of you two so feel free to let go, its okay, your safe here bud" Ron said as he held Raegan close.

Brett felt really happy and comfortable and without noticing he had already fully regressed. Ron picked up on this and opened up his arms offering Brett a group hug. Brett giggled and hugged them both finally feeling safe and accepted.

"LETS PWAY!"Rae exclaimed wanting go have fun with her friend already.

Brett giggled and followed the girl into Ron's living room. "Dada made us snaks! Looks!" Raegan offered Brett the pretty plate filled with apple slices and animal crackers.

"FANKS WRON"Brett giggled and munched on the apple slices while watching Raegan pick what activity they should do today.

"I wans colour!"Brett said with a mouthfull of apples.

"Swallow before talking sweetie, you could choke on your food" Ron calmly said while sitting next to them.

Brett nodded and stared at Raegan show him all her coloring books.

"I has Cawe bears! And I has Henlo Kitty! and I has Dinosaur book! Wich do you wants?" Raegan asked.

" I WANTS CARE BWEARS!" The boy said exited already holding a handfull of crayons.

"Ims gonna paint dinosaousrs!" Rae said with a grin. "There the coooolest!" She continued babbling on about what her favorite dinosaours are and wich reminded her of Brett and Ron.

Brett and Ron listened happily while they both colored as well. Ron colored the hello kitty page, not really interested but glad to make the couple of friends happy.

After they all finished they watched My Little Pony per Brett's request. Raegan had never watched it since she didnt had time in her childhood, but she was enjoying it a lot.

Raegan cuddled up to Brett as he giggled at Pinkie Pie running around trying to babysit.

Ron stared at them and smiled knowing they felt safe and happy, he was glad Brett came over, he wants them both to feel happy and free to regress around him. He cleaned up all the crayons scattered around the room and when he was done he noticed the regressed duo all asleep cuddled up together.

Ron got them a comfy blanket and turned the tv off. "Goodnight" Ron said as he kissed both of their foreheads and left them to their dreams.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im still trying to make my writting better so bare with me!😭
Feel free to request!!^^