🛏

Cg: Brett
Regressor: Andre

Brett's POV:

I was waken up by the small cry coming from under the covers of the sleeping bag next to me. I expected Andre to be asleep and happy after the amazing sleepover we just had. So I was shocked to see that not only he was awake but he was shivering in tears next to me.

"Andre whats wrong?" I said as I slowly lifted up the tear stained blanket from his face.

"Scared" Andre was able to say as he cried even more.

I quickly realized he was regressed, we were both regressors after all. My caregiver instincts took over and I quickly held Andre in my arms.

"Oh hun, why are you scared?" I said in the calmest tone I could.

"I donts know! But im scareds! Is dark!" Andre replied as he cried onto my shirt.

I quickly turned on my night light and I saw Andre relax at the sight.

"Is that better bubs?" I asked and got a nod back.

Andre cuddled up to me and hugged me tight. I was geniunly just happy I could help him calm down.

Andre's Pov:

I was feeling way calmer now that Brett was awake with me and that the room wasnt as dark anymore but I didn't feel ready to sleep at all.

"Are you ready to sleep now bub?" Brett asked as he pet my head.

I shook my head and started looking around for my turtle plushie.

"Looking for this?" Brett smiled as he handed me my stuffie.

I hugged her tight and just sat myself next to Brett.

"I dont wants sleepies, I wanna plays withs Ocean" I said as I hugged Ocean, my stuffie ofcourse.

"That sounds nice buddy, but It's already 4am, its beter to sleep now and wake up real early to some nice waffles!" Brett said as he picked me up and layed me on bed with him.

I groaned in annoyance, I didnt want to sleep, but waffles do sound nice.

"Can you read me story?" I asked hopeful that hed say yes, no one has ever read me to sleep before.

"Oh well ofcourse sweetie!, I'll read you Goldilocks and the three bears! Does that sound okay?" Brett said as he looked through his colection of books.

I nodded and got ready just to be surprised by Brett taking out puppets!

I giggled exited to see the story play out.

Brett read me the story and I got to see the cute puppets talk and laugh.

I felt safe here.
I slowly felt myself fall to sleep but I was scared.

I flinched and got right up and stared at Brett hoping he could fix it.

I didn't want to fall asleep and for all this to be over.

I didn't want to wake up to big problems, why can't I just stay here forever?

I felt myself start tearing up and didnt even notice Brett stopping the story telling.

"Oh hun, its okay, its gonna be okay! You have nothing to be scared of! I promise, when you wake up, I'll be right here."

Brett hugged me close as I cried on him once again.

"Pinki pwomise?" I asked fully regressed at this point.

"I pinky promise"Brett said as he did the hand motions with me.

Brett finished his story and we cuddled together as I finally drifted off to sleep with no fears at all.

This was very
Rushed
And short
Im aware😭
But I hope ya'll enjoyed!!!

I've been real busy!!!
But I'm still working on your requests!!

Take care!♡♡♡