🌧 🎀🌧

Regressors: Brett and Raegan
Caregiver: Ron
Tw: Bad thoughts, crying, food

Raegan and Brett were going to have a playdate together
Raegan was super exited to see her bff and had even prepared snacks for her and the boy to share.

Ron recommended they pick out a movie together or to play videogames together.

Raegan agreed with the idea and got even more exited.

There was a knock at the door and Raegan ran to the door to welcome her buddy.

"Hi Rae Rae!!"said Brett just as exited as his little friend.

Raegan hugged Brett and made many happy babbling sounds.

"I'm so happy yous here!" Raegan said as she pulled the boy inside.

"Hello Brett, I'll be your babysitter today so don't be afraid to ask me for anything!" Ron said with a smile.

Brett hugged Ron happy he was cared for.

"Can I call u Dada?"

Ron nodded and pet the boys head.

Brett was so happy, he has never had a babysitter take care of him so he was exited.

Raegan felt a bit sad that not all the attention was going to her but she was too happy to care at the moment.

"Let's play Minecraft!" Said Raegan holding the boys hand already dragging him to the couch.

For the next hour they spent it playing Minecraft, Ron would go out and explore caves while Raegan and Brett built the house(they mostly spent their time laughing and picking flowers).

Brett began to feel sleepy and cuddled up to Ron wich made Raegan jelouse so she crawled her way to the other side of Ron and hugged him.

Ron was killed by a zombie since both regressors were holding his arms but he wasn't angry, he found it funny.

After playing it was lunch time.

Brett sat next to Ron leaving Raegan to sit next to Brett, away from Ron.

She whined quietly since she didn't want to upset her friend.

Brett giggled and played with his food wich got a laugh from Ron.

Raegan decided to do the same but instead of gaining a laugh from Ron she accidentally spilled her juice.

Ron stood up and told her to try being more careful and calmly cleaned the mess.

Raegan grew not only embarrassed but jelouse and upset at herself.

She tried to hold her tears but then,

Ron began feeding Brett.

Brett happily ate the food and hugged Ron.
"Thanks Dada"

Raegan stood up and ran to her room in tears.

She felt alone
Again
In her childhood she was always alone and no one took care of her.
Her parents were always too busy with their own drama to care for their daughter and now Ron was too busy taking care of Brett to care for her.

Brett was a nice person unlike her bratty self she thought.

Reagan felt like Ron should just be Brett's caregiver, she felt like she was a terrible regressor that demanded attention.

She cried and threw her stuffie in the floor.

She felt so dramatic and stupid that she wanted to never leave her room.

And before her thoughts got worst Ron entered the room.

"Princess what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ron asked worried.

"You don't want me no more" she cried out.

"Oh my baby ofcourse I want you" Ron walked over to her and picked her up.

"What made you think that hunny?"

"You like Brett more"she cried out more.

"Oh princess of course not, I'm just babysitting, you are my kiddo, no one else but you okay? I want no one else" He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

She cried and hugged the boy tight.

"You loves me?"

"Of course I love you darling"he smiled.

Raegan felt bad for ruining the playdate but Ron assured her it can still be nice.

Ron cleaned her face and held her hand as the walked together downstairs.

"Are you okay Rae Rae?" Brett asked.

Raegan nodded and smiled at him.

"Let's watch a movie!" She said happily, already over the incident.

They picked a Care Bears movie and
cuddles up together, Ron holding Raegan extra close.

Raegan felt safe once again...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope u enjoyed this chapter ^^
I'm still practicing my writhing so tips are gladly accepted!