ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Nobody's POV

You slowly open your eyes and sit up giving your arms a good stretch with a big yawn as well. Your stomach begins to rumble, indicating that you're hungry. One good thing about the realm is that you can't die from natural causes. Probably for the better in the entities eyes.

You stand up from your bed and go to grab your outfit for the day that you set on your desk last night. You go to grab your outfit and see an autographed photo of Ji-Woon with the words "to my beautiful star (Y/N)" and then his signature. You can't help but feel slightly flustered by this.. but a scary thought pops into your head.

"Wait a minute.. how the fuck did this get in here?" You speak aloud, holding the picture in your hand. "I don't think killers can get to our camp, can they?" You question, feeling slight fear. You decide it would be best to talk to Yun-Jin about this. You quickly get dressed and walk out of your cabin looking for her. You spot her by the fire with Yui and Nea. You were close with the two of them. Yui notices you at the corner of her eye and turns to you.

"Yo, (Y/N)!" She waves at you motioning you to come sit by them. You quickly put the photo in your pocket and make your way to them.

"Hey guys." Your focus goes to Yun-Jin. "Can we talk?" You ask the lavender haired woman. She looks at Nea and Yui who both give her shrugs. You notice her worried expression. "It's nothing bad! I promise." You give her a soft smile which seems to have calmed her.

"Okay, let's go to your cabin then?" She asks standing up and dusting off her skirt. You nod, grabbing her arm and dragging her back to your cabin. As soon as the two of you get in you quickly shut the door. She takes a seat on your bed and looks at you with confusion.

"So, I woke up and found something on my desk that definitely was not there last night." You pull out the photo and show it to her. You can see her eyes widen with shock as she snatches the photo out of your hand. She examines it with panic on her face. "I thought maybe you did that because of my encounter with him.." Yun-Jin looks back at you with an offended look now. "but, due to your reaction I don't think it was." She lets out a sigh and hands you the photo back.

"I'm not sure why you think I would do something so strange. I do have to admit this whole situation seems off." The two of you sit in silence for a moment before a realization hits you. You let out a gasp, startling Yun-Jin.

"The only other way this could have been brought here is if the killers can come to our camp." You sit down on your bed now more paranoid while Yun-Jin has a look of pure horror on her face.

"That's the only possible answer.. but wouldn't they have tried to killed or hurt us outside of the trials?" She asks keeping her gaze on you.

"I'd assume they would.. then again death isn't an escape, so I think it's safe to assume the entity wouldn't allow them to kill us." You look down at the photo in your hand.

"But they can still hurt us and we should definitely be worried about that." Yun-Jin speaks with a panicked tone.

"They haven't though. I don't think they'd randomly start now either." You place the photo back on your desk then turn back to Yun-Jin. "Please don't tell anyone about this." She closes her eyes and exhales.

"I mean if you don't want me to I won't. I do think Ji-Woon's behavior is very off and not like him at all. He seems to have taken an interest to you." She stands up from your bed and heads towards the door.

"So he has never had interest in anyone like this before?" You ask honestly feeling a bit of joy. She turns around before replying.

"Nope, and I see that small smirk on your face. He is dangerous and when he's obsessed with something he acts way crazier then usual. As I said before, don't trust him." You just nod your head at the woman in front of you. "If you need anything or need to talk more about him please feel free." She gives you a smile and walks out of your cabin. You decide to look at the photo once again.