🔞 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ 🔞

Nobody's POV

WARNING: this chapter is a smut chapter! Read at your own discretion.

You feel Ji-Woon's tongue push itself into your mouth with force. You accept this and the two of you let your tongues dance around in each other's mouths.

You can feel a hand slowly sliding down your body, reaching your thigh. Specifically the one Ji-Woon marked. You can feel his hand gently rub the scar as he continues to kiss you.

You practically surrender at his mercy. Even just one look from him could make you submit. Ji-Woon breaks away from the kiss and starts attacking your neck with kisses before sucking on your neck and marking you. You can't help but let out a whimper at this action. The sensation of his teeth sinking into your skin felt good.

"Oh, is my pet already enjoying herself?" Ji-Woon smirks and pulls himself away from your neck. You can't help but fluster and blush. You're already so turned on and he's barely done anything to you. You can feel him grip your thigh roughly, his nails slightly digging into it. "Well~" Ji-Woon hums, awaiting a response.

"Y-yes! I'm already enjoying it." You rub your thighs together, getting impatient and just wanting him inside of you already. He chuckles and gives you a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to have you stand up." Ji-Woon helps you up off of the bed and stands you right in front of the bed. He then takes a seat, spreading his legs. He looks you up and down before speaking again. "Now strip." He speaks in an aggressive and deep tone, causing you to blush again.

"Anything for you, master." You stumble on your words but they still come out. He lets out another chuckle.

"You really are such a good little pet." He smirks at you and stares at you as you begin to do as you're told. Slowly stripping out of your clothes. The entire time Ji-Woon's gaze on you, never looking away. It's easy to tell how turned on he is considering there's now a buldge in his pants.

As soon as you finish stripping, entirely bare for him. Ji-Woon uses his finger to motion you to come towards him. You do as told and walk towards him, as soon as you make it to him he grabs both of your arms and harshly pulls you onto his lap. The smirk never leaving his face.

"I bet you can feel how excited I am, can't you pet?" He uses one of his hands to place under your chin, forcing you to look at him. Your face flushes but you nod your head.

"Y-yes. I want it.." you mumble, to flustered to say it louder. Ji-Woon once again chuckles. He thrusts himself upwards, his hard on touching your bare lower region. You accidentally let out a moan, feelings how wet you're becoming.

"What do you want, slut?" Ji-Woon keeps his hand on your chin but now squeezes slightly. You stare into his piercing eyes, happily awaiting your answer.

"I.. I want to feel you inside of me." You continue to stare at Ji-Woon who is clearly satisfied with your answer.

"Good girl, (Y/N)." He releases your chin and gives you a peck on the lips. "Now, get off of me and lay on your back. Close your eyes too." He speaks in a somehow worked up and loving way.

You don't argue and do as he says. You plop down on the bed on your back, closing your eyes just as he said. You can hear and feel Ji-Woon stand, shuffling around for a few minutes. You eagerly await for him to do whatever he's planning, patiently.

"You're in for a treat my love." Ji-Woon finally speaks as you can feel him get back in the bed. He's on top of you, hovering over you. You can't help but smile and fluster.

"I'm waiting." You giggle and feel Ji-Woon grab both of your wrists, tying something around them. The fact he's trying you up gets you even more excited.

"I knew you'd like being tied up like the whore you are." Ji-Woon chuckles and once again pecks your lips. "Keep your eyes closed or I will not fuck you, understand?" He says rather sternly. You simply nod your head. "Atta girl." You can feel Ji-Woon's arm holding both of your wrists down onto the bed.

You feel something cold and metal against your thigh. Confusion is all you can feel, but you trust Ji-Woon. You can feel Ji-Woon move his head down to your ear.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispers lovingly in your ear, before you could respond you feel not only Ji-Woon slamming himself deep inside of you, but a blade cutting your thigh. The sensation causes you to practically scream, to which Ji-Woon quickly removes his hand from your wrists to cover your mouth.

"Darling, I need you to be quiet. I know it feels good but be quiet for me." He keeps his hand on your mouth as he begins thrusting in and out of you, muffling your moans with his hand. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as he picks up his pace. Soft moans coming from Ji-Woon making you get turned on even more.

All of the sudden a knock is heard at your cabin door.

"Hey (Y/N), can we talk?" The voice of Yui is clear. Your eyes grow wide as you look at Ji-Woon. He removes his hand from your mouth and smirks.

"Go ahead, answer." He whispers, that devilish grin turning into a full blown smile. You look at the door before speaking.

"Right now isn't a good ti- ahh!" In the middle of your sentence, Ji-Wood thrusts hard and deep into you causing a moan to escape your lips.

"Are you okay?! Do I need to come i-" before she could finish it was your turn to interrupt. Ji-Woon fucks you at a fast pace.

"I'm fine! There's ahh big spider in her- ahh!" You're lucky you came up with an excuse so quick.

"Okay well, when you get the chance come to my cabin." You can hear as her footsteps get further away. You glare at Ji-Woon as he continues to thrust in and out of you. Moans slipping from your mouth so easily.

"You did so well my star." He chuckles, "but now it's time for both of us to reach out climax." He cups your cheek and smashes his lips onto yours, forcing his tongue in your mouth and asserting his dominance. Your moans begin to get louder as his thrusts become faster and deeper, him moaning into the kiss as well.

Your body begins to shake and you tighten up around your lovers cock as he pumps his seed into you. The two of you begin to pant as you break up the kiss. Ji-Woom smirks and places delicate kisses on your neck. He plops down next to you.

"You're gorgeous when you moan." He chuckles as you playfully roll your eyes.

"Please don't ever do that again though, that would have been even more embarrassing if Yui found out what I was doing." You cross your arms and stare into Ji-Woon's captivating eyes.

"That was the point." He cups your cheek and kisses your head.

All of this made you forget why you were upset with him in the first place.. but maybe he really could help you on your journey of self discovery to finally know where you truly belong.

[word count: 1282]

A/N
I know it took me super long to update, and even now I'm not entirely happy with how this came out but I appreciate everyone's patience, I adore all of you. You all help give me motivation to write, even if it takes time. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

- Raven