ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Nobody's POV

All you've heard since you woke up was Danny's mouth. He will not stop blabbering about who knows what since you've tuned him out at this point.

You snuggle up with Ji-Woon's jacket hoping he'll come back soon. You don't even know how long it's been since he's been gone since it's hard to tell since it's always nighttime. The sound of snapping breaks you from your thoughts.

"Y/N.. Y/N are you even listening?" Your eyes dart up to meet Danny's. He's standing in front of you with his hands on his hips, an irritated expression on her face. You let out a sigh and clutch the jacket tighter in your arms.

"Sorry Danny, I just-" out of nowhere, memories begin to flood back into your head. Panic begins to fill your body which causes you to start trembling and hyperventilating. Danny's eyes grow wide and he quickly sits on the bed beside you. Tears begin to pour from your eyes which takes Danny by surprise. He quickly wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him. By reflex you hide your head in his chest and let everything out.

"Hey what's wrong?" Danny plays with your hair a bit as you're in his embrace. With the wave of emotions that hit you, you're not able to respond. You just stay in the embrace, gripping onto Danny's sleeves.

The door to the cabin opens which makes Danny  focus his attention to the door instead. Ji-Woon closes the door and glares at Danny.

"Listen I don't know what happened dude! She just started freaking out so I was trying to comfort her!" Danny gently pulls you away and stands from the bed.

"I know you didn't cause this. But I'm back now so I can take care of this." Ji-Woon speaks sternly which gains your attention. You're embarrassed that you've broken down like this but you can't stop.

Ji-Woon makes his way to you and pulls you into him just like Danny did. Danny takes this as a sign to leave though. Ji-Woon lays down and gently pulls you down with him.

Somehow Ji-Woon being here, holding you tightly like he is slightly eases you. Your shaking and hyperventilating comes to a stop. Now you're stuck with this seemingly never ending stream of tears. You can feel Ji-Woon playing with your hair as you lay on his chest.

"Y/N I'm.. I'm sorry. The way you feel right now is because of me." He lets out a heavy sigh, feeling guilty and somewhat selfish for what he did. You look up at the man, staring into his eyes. Something had to be wrong since he referred to you as your name and not a pet name.

"W-what do you mean?" Your tears stop falling as Ji-Woon wipes the tears away.

"I went to speak with the entity about those memories you were lacking. It agreed to show me at the cost of you regaining everything. It did say it would be an internal struggle but I thought you deserved to remembe-" you quickly stop him by pushing yourself away from his arms.

"You.. you did that knowing the consequences? Knowing I'd be confused as to where I belong? I was fine without these memories Ji-Woon." You sit up and stare at your lap. Your tone wasn't angry or harsh, it was more disappointed and sad.

You can feel movement on the bed indicating that Ji-Woon is sitting up. You feel a hand on your back, gently rubbing up and down it.

Honestly you can't even be mad at Ji-Woon. He was doing what he thought was right.

"Please look at me Y/N." Ji-Woon's gentle tone takes you by surprise but you listen to his words. You look up to stare into his eyes, you see a very serious expression. He rests a hand on your cheek before he begins to speak again. "I promise you that I will be here every single step of the way through this journey. I know it will be hard but I felt like you deserved to choose where YOU think you belong." His words set some of your worries aside. Although one thing is bothering you.