ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Nobody's POV

"(Y/N)?" A voice with a hint of annoyance asks. You jolt and focus your attention to see Leon on your bed and he doesn't look happy. "Where did you get that jacket?" His eyebrows furrow and you can feel panic in your body. He knows damn well where it came from. You quickly take it off and decide to put it on top of your desk. The whole time Leon is eyeing you down.

"H-he just gave it to me.. I was in Ormand and it was freezing. He gave me his jacket so I could stay warm." You try to leave out everything else that happened, but Leon is too smart.

"Do you think I was born yesterday? I already know he's obsessed with you." He looks down for a quick second and then back at you. "Please don't tell me you feel something for that asshole after what we did together!" He raises his voice as he stands up, getting extremely close to you.

"I'm sorry Leon! I promise I didn't ask for it! I even told him to take his jacket back." You can feel your body tremble at his rising anger.

"I saw that face you were making when you came back." Leon puts his hands on your shoulders and puts his face right in front of yours. You whimper and turn your head the other way and shut your eyes. Leon's expression softens at your flinching. He backs off and let's out a disappointed sigh. You open your eyes and look back at him. You can see his fists clench and his expression once again changing to furious.

"Leo-"

"No! I don't.. I don't wanna hear it (Y/N). You have a serious choice to make. Until you make that choice, we are just friends." He immediately turns towards your door. Before he leaves he looks back at you to say one thing, "I really loved you, you know." With those words he slams your door behind him, leaving you there with a look of shock.

You know damn well he has a valid reason for being angry with you. You can't decide who you want despite the obvious choice should be Leon and not some psycho killer who you barely know. Regardless you know you have to make a choice. You get an idea in your head, maybe not the smartest idea..

-

You quickly and carefully sneak your way out of the survivor camp, venturing into the forest. You decided that you wanted to get to know Ji-Woon more. There's way more to him then him just being a killer. You make your way through the forest hoping you're going in the right direction. You try to remember Ghostface's route when you had followed him.

"(Y/N)? The fuck are you doing out here." A familiar male voice speaks from behind you. You can't help but jump, quickly turning towards the voice. Speak of the devil.. it's Ghostface in all of his glory. Your face turns into a quite frankly horrified expression.

"Please don't hurt me Ghostface! I just wanted to see Ji-Woon!" You whine as your body shakes with anxiety and panic. The man in front of you laughs and slips off his mask revealing his features. He's definitely handsome. He lets out a chuckle at you.

"Hey pretty lady don't worry, I won't hurt you. Us killers aren't bloodthirsty outside of trials.. unless it's Ji-Woon. Also, the names Danny." He lets out another chuckle as he grabs your wrist and starts dragging you along. You let out a sigh of relief and just let this happen.

"Are you taking me to Ji-Woon then?" You ask, trying to keep up with him.

"Yes I'm taking you to see him. I'm sure he'll be overjoyed that you almost got lost in the forest trying to find him." He speaks in a mocking manner. You just scoff at him.

"Unnecessary comment, but thank you." You speak sarcastically. Danny stops in his tracks for a moment.

"Wait, weren't you with Leon? The fuck happened there?" You let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of your head.