ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"(Y/N)." You knew that voice well. You stand up and see a man with his arms crossed.

"Leon?" You aren't unhappy to see him believe it or not.

"Woah now is not the time for tension. Leon why don't you go find a generator and (Y/N) and I will find our own generator. Only two have been completed after all." Yui is trying to defuse the anger that Leon clearly has.

"Why don't all three of us stick together, it would be safer that way." You look between the two. Yui shrugs, which means "sure why not" to her. Leon sighs.

"Sure. But we seriously need to talk after this trial." Leon huffs and leaves the room, not even waiting for you two.

"Damn, I get why he's upset but now is not the time." Yui shakes her head and grabs your arm to make you follow her to catch up to Leon, who is long gone.

"So much for sticking together." You roll your eyes.

TIME SKIP TO LEON & YUI DYING

Leon and Yui both got moried. You got hooked twice as promised.

"Ah, there you are. Come on, I'll take you to the hatch." Danny looks at you briefly before walking to find hatch.

"You don't have to do that you know." You speak as you follow him.

"You're right, but I consider you a friend.. plus Ji-Woon would probably beat my ass if I killed you." He chuckles at the last part and so do you.

"Well, thank you Danny. Maybe you won't have to hurt me anymore and we could be friends without any judgment." Your words stop him in his tracks. He turns to face you as well.

"What do you mean by that?" He tilts his head, genuinely curious. You give him a small smile before responding.

"You'll see, if or when the time comes." Your words only made Danny want to know even more because he has no patience. The two of you continue your search for the hatch, which you finally hear.

"There it is. This thing is so difficult to find here jeez." Danny crosses his arm and huffs, you can't help but giggle at him.

"Yeah, this place is just confusing for both sides." You look at the hatch and then back at Danny. You decide to practically jump into his arms to hug him tightly. He's surprised by your action but after a moment, wraps his arms around you. You finally pull away, thanking him and jumping into the black fog.

Danny can feel his cheeks warming up ever so slightly. "Hm.. is it hot in here?" He asks himself before he's pulled out of Raccoon City Police Department and back into the killers camp.

-

You are put back into Yui's cabin since that's where you were last. Yui is laying down in her bed, she notices you're back and sits up.

"Please tell me you got the hatch! He didn't deserve four moris." Yui crosses her arms and looks at you intently. You let out a giggle.

"I got hatch. It wasn't easy on RPD but I managed." You take a seat next to Yui and sigh. "I'm sorry I couldn't get all of us out though." Yui places a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. Shit happens." She tries to give you a reassuring smile. All of the sudden a knock can be heard on the door. Yui focuses her attention on the door instead. "Who is it?" She asks with slight annoyance in her tone.

"Leon. I really need to speak with (Y/N) and I know she's with you." Leon also doesn't sound very pleased. Yui looks back at you, waiting for your consent. You just nod your head, anxious about what's about to go down.