ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

Nobody's POV

"I don't care what he does to me. The entity more then likely won't let him kill me. I want to do this with you in case anything bad happens." You can see a smile on his face, his hands still groping your butt. You blush at his words.

"I want you Leon.." you whisper as he smashes his lips on yours again kissing you passionately and pushing you down on your back.

-

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD

The two of you keep kissing both of your hands wandering each other's bodies. The two of you occasionally gasping for air. He pulls away from your lips and gives you a smirk since he's on top of you. Your face turns a deep shade of red as he begins sucking and kissing on your neck.

"Leon.." you moan out as he continues to mark your neck with love bites. You can feel one of his hands slowly make it's way to your sex. He rubs you through your shorts making you squirm slightly. He finally breaks away from your neck.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this. I'm so sorry I haven't confessed sooner." He kisses your forehead which makes you giggle.

"Well, we're here now." You let your hands wander his chest down to his abs. The two of you never breaking eye contact. You could now feel something poking your now wet shorts knowing exactly what it is. "Make love to me please." You whisper getting him a bit worked up. But he does so and helps you remove your shirt then your shorts. He stops before taking anything else off to check you out. You notice and blush again as he touches your body so gently. You can feel him rub the thigh that Ji-Woon cut but he seems not to care.

"You're beautiful (Y/N)." He gives you a genuine smile as he kisses you again. He slowly removes your underwear and bra throwing it in the ground. He now does the same for himself but makes sure to continue kissing you. You can feel him positioning himself to your wet sex. He breaks away from the kiss. "Are you sure you want this?" You smile and put a hand on his cheek.

"Of course." With your consent he pushes himself into you, stretching your walls in the process. Since you haven't done anything with anyone in a long time you ended up tightening but Leon didn't mind. You moan as you feel him slowly go all the way inside of you.

"Damn (Y/N).." Leon mutters as he begins to slowly thrust in and out of you. He begins to kiss on your neck again while letting his other hand grope one of your breasts. You begin to moan louder then before just melting to his touch. "Your moans are so cute." Leon says in between kissing your neck.

"You feel so good Leon." You can feel Leon smirk on your neck.

"Hun, say my name again." He begins to pick up the pace making your moans get louder and more frequent. Now it's hard to speak.

"L-Leon!" You moan his name as he continues to thrust in and out of you and goes even faster.

"You really are enjoying this aren't you love?" He holds your face with his hands. You just nod your head. You can feel your orgasm slowly approaching. Leon's passionate love making was something you've never experienced before and you're loving ever second of it. Your moans get more consistent and become louder, your nails digging into his back. Leon gets close to your ear.

"Sweetie it's okay to cum." He whispers and continue the pace he was going. You listen to his words and let your body orgasm. You let out a loud scream as your body shakes.

"Fuck, Leon!!" You yell out. After your orgasm he quickly pulls out and cums on your stomach groaning as he does so. He quickly grabs a dirty shirt and cleans his cum off of you.