He is Strong

He stepped to her room. He did not care about anyone. He did not care about the maids, the guards... he only cared about his love who just gave birth to their child. The labor was hard and painful. He needed to see her right at that moment without doubt and hesitation. The moment he saw her and that tiny baby in her arms ... his nervousness just flew away and a smile appeared on his face. A calm smile.

Harwin took a deep breath and his eyes stuck on them. His family... even if he can't shout that out to the Seven Kingdoms they were his family. And he would choose her and he would live his life this way again and again if he had to decide again.
.
.
"Harwin" Rhaenyra raised her eyes at him and she also forgot about the maids around her. It was so indecent to call him by only his forename. "What..." a moment later she realized and looked around quickly. "May I ask what are you doing here, Ser Harwin?" Rhaenyra corrected herself and she was holding her newborn son so close.

Harwin lowered his gaze and just stared at the baby. He was beautiful just like his mother. That moment he wished ... to be a normal man with his normal wife. In other situations, he did not care. He could handle this life quite well until he can be close to her. But at that moment he just wanted to hug them, kiss them and never let them go. Rhaenyra was staring at him questioningly. Begging him with her eyes to say something.
.
.
"Ahm" he cleared his throat. "Ser Laenor" he turned to the door and back. "He apologizes but he can't come. He asked me to come here and ... check if everything is alright or not." Harwin blurted the words.

"Everything is perfect" the princess whispered her answer and just smiled. "He... is perfect." She looked into her lover's eyes. "And healthy. And strong." She added and they exchanged a look. Harwin was happy. From the bottom of his heart. He hesitated to step closer. "Do you want to... know him more closely?" She offered. "Just... to be sure you can confirm to Ser Laenor... that everything is alright." She explained herself and he did not wait a moment. Just walked there and crouched next to them. Stared at the loves of his life.