Service

Harwin saw the scene between the princess and the pompous Lannister. He was not ashamed. Despite the fact she is a married woman by now... he acted or at least wanted to get intimate with her. He knew her. More than anyone else. He was sure of that. They became the happiness of each other. Months passed since she had to marry Laenor Velaryon and from that night he could spend his days with her. She shared her most important secrets with him just as her heart. Even if that was a forbidden love ... that meant the life for them.

The Lannister Lord leaned closer to her ear and whispered something to it then just walked away. Rhaenyra narrowed her eyes and took a step but after the first little step that she could make she felt that hand on her shoulder. The hand she knew so well. The hand that gave her pleasure so many times in the past few months. And not just pleasure... tenderness. Care. Love.

"Don't." He pulled her back a bit and whispered. "Do not lose your temper. He doesn't worth it." His deep tone gave her goosebumps in her whole body.
"No. No, he doesn't." Rhaenyra took a deep breath and lowered her head. If Harwin knew what that man was whispering to her ears a moment earlier... he would be the one who lose his temper.

"What did he say to you?" He tried to keep his distance from her. They were not alone. But that was so hard for him. He wanted to keep her in his embrace every damn moment. "What made you that upset?" He leaned closer to her ear. "Princess?" The way he used to say that word. It has a magical effect on her. She closed her eyes for a moment and thought back to their previous night. A small little smile appeared on her face and she already forgot her anger.

"Did he dare to hurt your decency?" Harwin raised his eyes to the Lannister Lord who was standing quite near to them with his guards.
"Not more than you do every night." She answered in a so serious way before she giggled a bit. "But your service is perfect for me My Lord. So I had to refuse that irresistible offer." She added and glanced at him above her shoulder.
"Lucky bastard." His eyes met with hers "otherwise I should have killed him" he added and took a step back...