Condemnation

"How dare he." Rhaenyra stormed into her room and she was raging. Ser Harwin followed her there in silence. He did not say a word but he did not move away from her side. After that meeting with the Queen, he was more sure than ever ... she needs to be protected. "He should have been exiled for what he did." Rhaenyra continued and she was clearly mad. Harwin slowly closed the door behind his back. It was not appropriate to be there inside her room... alone with her but she needed to let it out. He knew that.

"He took revenge on me because I refused his offer to sail away with him. I don't even understand why he ever thought I would. Because of one night," she did not think through her words. She just said everything loud. Harwin lowered his head but remained in silence. After she said the last sentence she finally realized what she just did and turned to her new guard.

"Your secret is saved with me, Princess." Harwin cleared his throat after a minute of silence. Rhaenyra opened and closed her mouth but no word came out. She just busted herself. "And I don't think they will ever tell anyone." He raised his eyes at her and tried to smile. "It is an unforgettable sin for them. I mean for the ones in the King's Guard." He explained.

"No one would care about it If I'd be a man." Rhaenyra rolled her eyes. "But of course, they condemn me because I ... " she bit the end of the sentence. "Even you." She sighed.

"Princess." Harwin took a step towards her "I would never condemn you. Not because you are who you are." He explained, "You are young and ... and full of fire." He stopped right in front of her. "And ... we all make mistakes."
.
.
"Probably you are the only one in the Kingdom who thinks that." She swallowed her tears back. "Sometimes... sometimes I feel I don't belong here." She shook her head.

"May I give you some advice?" He hated the fact that Ser Criston got her but he hid his feelings quite well. Rhaenyra just nodded. "You shouldn't let someone like Criston Cole make you think less of yourself. You..."

"Yes?" Rhaenyra looked into his eyes and stepped closer and he was lost in her gaze at that moment and he wanted to tell her how he feels for her...