Ghost 2

#whatifHarwin

"Do you remember what I've told you? In exchange for your life?" Daemon asked him so threateningly after they left Rhaenyra and only two of them were there

"Do you remember what I've told you? In exchange for your life?" Daemon asked him so threateningly after they left Rhaenyra and only two of them were there. "I thought you are a man of words." He was staring at the knight with so much anger in his eyes.

"Do you think I care?" Harwin hissed and turned to the prince. He doesn't care. He doesn't care about who he is or that he probably gonna kill him at the next moment. He was hurt. Mad. Dissapointed. His little Luke died. They killed him. He was not in the mood to start a cock-fight with Daemon.

"I should kill you for this trait." Daemon straightened himself and kept his hand on the edge of his sword.

"And what about you?" Harwin took a deep breath and lowered his head. "I don't care about my life. I never cared about it. I made that promise to you because you made another one as an exchange." He raised his eyes at Daemon.

"I saved your life." Daemon makes it clear once more.

"And you let my son die." He answered quietly. "Despite your promise. You... you promised me you'll do everything to protect them. You've told me no one can take care of them more than you." Harwin was so broken. "And you did what? Let him run to his death." He pulled a face.

"I loved him as my son. I raised them as my blood." Daemon warned him to take a step back. He was ready to fight with him but Harwin did not want to fight.

"That was the least you should do for her. After everything you did with her." Harwin has nothing to lose. He was honest. He leaned to the stones in front of him.

"You have no right to blame me for his death" Daemon continued. "And you have no right to be here." He added.

"You are not my King," Harwin answered. "Now she knows the truth. She knows I am alive and I am here to take revenge on my son. It is only the Queen who has any right to send me away." He hit the stonewall with his hands. "And I am not going anywhere until she asks me by her own will." He faced the Targaryen prince.

He loved Rhaenyra. With all his heart but he did not want to ruin her life. Her happiness was more important to him. If she found that next to Daemon he accepts that... but he felt his place is there. Next to his love.