"There" Shuri said. Okoye and Ivani spotted the girl walking to the dorm rooms. "Okay I'll be back" Ivani said but Shuri put an arm in front of her.

"I'll go. I can..fit in" Shuri said. "Why can't I go?" Okoye asked. The girls looked at her. "Is it the makeup? It doesn't match-" "No, no, no"

"I just look more like a student" Shuri said. "It's her first time" Ivani added. "You have five minutes" Okoye said. Shuri nodded before walking away.

"I saw a staircase to her building" Okoye said. Ivani smiled before they began walking.

They ended up in the girl's bathroom. "Okay let me just use the bathroom" Riri said opening the door before walking back.

Okoye and Ivani appeared. "I told you I got this" Shuri said as Okoye and Ivani walked next to her. "I told you five minutes I gave you six" Okoye said.

"Get out of my dorm!" Riri said as the three walked closer. "Get out" "Hey" Shuri said. Riri picked up a speaker. "I'm warning you do not take another step towards me"

Okoye scoffed with a laugh. "See how they teach the children to greet their guests" Okoye said to the girls. Riri threw the speaker but Okoye cut it in half with the spear.

Shuri and Ivani gasped. "You brought the spear in here!" "Okoye" "You brought a spear in here" "I like her" Okoye said.

Riri grabbed a fan. "Hey, hey ,hey" Shuri said. "Put it down" Ivani said. "It's alright you two" Okoye said before looking at Riri.

"Small, small girl. I am going to give you two options. You can come to Wakanda conscious or unconscious" Okoye threatened.

"You need to be conscious of the way that you look. Walking around here with all that ash on yo head" Ivani and Shuri let out a small laughed.

The two looked down as Okoye turned to them "Oh it's funny?" "No" Shuri said as Ivani looked away. "Mhm I told you!" Okoye said touching her head.

"You look good" Shuri said. "Listen we can just leave her to have the fishmen grab her and kill her" Ivani said while walking away.

"Wait what?" Riri said. "Good luck" Shuri said giving a thumbs up and began walking away. "Wait!" Riri said as the three looked at her. "What fishmen?" Riri asked.

Ivani took a breath before speaking up. "A project you made has caused a lot of problems. Problems like different countries coming...for you"

"But I-" "We know it wasn't on purpose which is why we need you to come with us" Ivani walked closer gaining Riri's trust. "So we can help you" Ivani took her hands.

"But we need you to take us to where you made the project and how you did it. We want to protect you Riri but you have to cooperate with us"

Riri took a deep breath before nodding. Ivani smiled holding Riri's hand. "Okay we need to go" Shuri said. The girls turned to her.

"You can stay next to me if you feel more comfortable" Ivani said to Riri. "Yeah...cause shawty with the spear..is kind of scary" Riri said.

Ivani laughed a little. "Okoye is just intimidating. You'll be fine come on" Ivani said.

Riri opened the door and began telling Okoye about the garage. Shuri turned to Ivani. "You..helped a lot" Shuri said to Ivani.

"I just want what's best for Wakanda" Ivani said looking at her. Shuri nodded. Ivani titled her head a little looking at Shuri's expression.

"I forgive you" Ivani said. "What?" Shuri asked furrowing her eyebrows. "You are trying to say sorry. I know you better than I know myself Shuri" Ivani smirked.

Shuri looked away from her. "Look me in my eyes and tell me I'm wrong" Ivani said. Shuri eyes were looking around as Ivani kept her gaze on her.

Shuri looked in her eyes as Ivani's eyebrow raised waiting for her to go on. "I'm sorry" Shuri said. Ivani smiled as she placed her hands on the sides of Shuri's face.

"I know you feel alone, but you're not. I am here with you but in order for me to help you must tell me how I can help. I cannot just read your mind my love" Ivani comforted.

"But you do so well at it" Shuri said as the two laughed. "You are not mad at me anymore?" Shuri asked placing her hands on Ivani's waist. "I never was" Ivani said.

Shuri gave her a look and Ivani laughed. "Let's save this scientist's life, so I can get a nice reward for my cooperation in this mission" Ivani said.

"You deserve a reward?" Shuri asked. "Yes, a very big one" Ivani said as the two laughed before attaching their lips.

Their beads beeped before they pulled apart. Ivani watched as Shuri checked what was going on. "CIA" She said. The two walked into the garage.

"I was wondering-" "CIA is here we need to go" Shuri said as Ivani closed the doors. Riri started ranting about how she wasted her time as she was ripping her blueprints down.

"Maybe I should just go with the fishman because they never brought the feds to my garage!" "Does this bike work?" Ivani asked as she looked at the bike.

"Yeah, it's a new update" Riri said. Ivani smiled as the police lights were shown outside. "We might have to split up" Shuri said.

"No princess you are staying with me. We're riding in this car" Okoye said. "You guys take that, I'm taking this" Riri said as a suit was shown.

"Been working on this for years on and off" Riri said. "Let's go hurry!" Ivani said getting on the bike. "Shuri in the car" Okoye said before Shuri got in the car with her.

Ivani revved the engine as the police began to count down. "3...2....1" The door busted down and Ivani drifted the bike before driving through them.

"Whoa! Get her!" Ivani looked back before looking in front of her. "Is everyone out?" Ivani asked as she spoke into the intercom. "Yeah heading down the street" Shuri said. "Flying through the buildings"

"Shuri where are you?"Okoye asked. "Shit" Ivani asked as a police car cut in the street in front of her. "Ivani?"

Ivani looked to the side and saw a truck behind it. Ivani slid the bike under the truck as she jumped over the truck.

Ivani ran before hopping back on the bike. "Whoo!" Ivani said happily. "Your girls got some skills!" Riri said.

Ivani drove up next to Shuri and Okoye. "Princess there is a drone above you" Griot said. "How far up?" Shuri asked." 30,000 feet"

"I can get it" Riri said. "Riri be careful that's like airplane height" Ivani said. "I got this" Riri said as she began flying up.

In the distance Ivani could see the cop cars piling up. "They're piled at the bridge" Ivani said to herself. "What?" Shuri asked.

"Riri you get that drone yet?" Ivani asked. The drone exploded before Riri began to fall. "Riri" Ivani said as they were getting closer.

"Riri wake up" Ivani said as she was falling faster. "Riri!" Shury yelled before Riri woke up and flew up a again. "Whoo! I did it. I got something heading your way girls"

Riri threw a bomb exploding the cars before the three drove through it. Ivani looked back and smiled before looking ahead of her.

BOOM!