Ivani groaned as she was gaining her eyesight. She looked around with a slightly blurry vision. "No, no she stays" She heard Shuri's voice.

"She comes with us. Take me with them" Shuri said. The blurry blue figure walked up to Shuri before walking something over her face.

"S-shuri" Ivani mumbled before her eyes closed again.

Ivani woke up and looked around before shooting up and breathing hard. "Hey, hey" Shuri said rushing over to her. "It's okay" Shuri comforted grabbing her hand.

Ivani looked around at the cave. "Where are we?" Ivani asked. "Inside some kind of cave" Riri said. Ivani touched her head. "They wrapped the bandage for you" Shuri said.

"We're trapped here?" Ivani asked. "We don't know yet" Shuri said. "Princess" A Talokan said. "We brought traditional clothes for you. Those of royal blood wear these" She said in their language.

"You understand them?" Riri asked. "A little" Shuri said before taking the clothes. "Come with us" Shuri began following before Ivani grabbed her arm.

Shuri looked at her. "You're leaving?" Ivani asked. "I'll be right back-" "Shuri I've delt with missions but this is something completely new and I need you-"

"You need to stay calm. I will be right back" Shuri kissed her head. "I'll be right back" She assured before letting go of Ivani's hand and following the Talokan.

"Ivani" Riri said and Ivani looked at her. "I'm like really scared" Riri said. "Hey it's fine. We'll get out of here do not panic" Ivani said walking to her.

Riri nodded. "Take some deep breaths" Ivani guided her. Riri followed as she began to calm down. "We'll find a way out" Ivani said trying to sound convincing.

Riri smiled before sitting in the hammock. "You want to hear a story?" Ivani asked as she sat on the floor. Riri nodded.

"When I was little...me and my brother, Kiyo, would go outside the city of Wakanda" Ivani started. She could see Riri seeming comfortable.

"We would go to the more...less-techno side. We would run in the fields, climb the tress, and pick flowers til one of us fell tired" Ivani let out a small laugh.

"I will never forget the day we ended getting lost. We eventually made it back to Wakanda but we made it to the palace instead."

"What are you doing here?" The King asked pulling Kiyo's eyes from the warriors. Ivani peeked a little from behind Kiyo.

Kiyo held an arm in front of Ivani. "Where are your parents?" King T'Chaka asked. Shuri was in the distance looking at Ivani.

"We were so scared, we have never even laid eyes on the king"

"Come with me" T'Chaka said. "Kiyo, no" Ivani said grabbing her brother's arm. T'Chaka looked at Ivani. He bent down to her level.

"Do you know the way back to your parents?" T'Chaka asked. Ivani looked at her brother who nodded. Ivani looked back at T'Chaka before nodding.

"Do you mind taking me?" T'Chaka asked. Ivani nodded as she held her brother's hand.

"So he took us home and all eyes were on us. Shuri came with him too. Before they left she gave me a flower. And it was our thing every year on that day we gave each other that flower"

"Do you still have it?" Riri asked. Ivani smiled as she pulled the flower from her pocket. "It's my good luck charm" Ivani said.

"How-" "Shuri developed this kind of way, using technology, to keep it alive. It's been with me ever since" Ivani said putting the flower back in her pocket.

"Does you brother have any stories of the King?" Riri asked. Ivani smiled. "Kiyo had thousands of stories, not just of the king" "Had?" Riri asked.

Ivani looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry" Ivani shook her head. "Kiyo would be proud. He would've love to meet you" Ivani smiled and Riri smiled back.

They heard footsteps and saw Shuri coming back. The girls stood up. "What happened?" Riri asked.

"Namor wants to cause a war on Wakanda" "Why?" Ivani asked. "If we let her live" Shuri said referring to Riri. Riri sighed before sitting back in the hammock.

"There is no other way? We can't come together-" "Come together? He is trying to cause war on the whole world together. If not then war on Wakanda"

"We can't come together because it will cause a war on the world and we can't keep Riri because it will cause a war on us" Ivani put together.

"Either way this ends in war. It ends in war" Ivani said as she began breathing hard. "Ivani" "It has to end in war" Ivani said. "Ivani, Ivani!" Shuri said as she passed out.

"What happened?" Riri asked as Shuri held Ivani. Shuri looked up and said Nakia. Nakia shot down a soldier before shooting another one down.

"Nakia!" Shuri said before a Talokan put a knife to her neck. "Drop your weapon" The Talokan said before Nakia shot them down.

"No!" Shuri said before Nakia wrapped one of Ivani's arms around her shoulder. "Shuri come on!" Riri said. "You don't understand this will mean war!"

"Let's go" Nakia and Riri took Shuri away. "We could help her!" "We need to help Ivani!"

Nakia took them to the ship before they left. "She's not waking up" Riri said as she had Ivani's head in her lap. "What happened?" Nakia asked.

"We were talking about war and.." Shuri paused. "And she fell" Shuri realized. "It's okay, let's get her home.