The door opened and Ivani didn't turn around. "Okoye I do not have your spear check the lab" Ivani said looked at her blueprint. "I do not own a spear" Shuri said and Ivani turned around.

"I thought you were Okoye" Ivani said before turning back to her board. "Considering your back was turned I will not point out our major differences" Shuri said trying to lighten the mood.

Ivani focused on her blueprints as she zoomed in and start making adjustments. "I wanted to talk to you-" "I have no designs for you-"

"You already know that is not why I am here" Shuri argued. "Then why are you?" Ivani asked turning around and looking at her.

Shuri sighed as Ivani crossed her arms. "Do you wish to give me demands? Tell me how you suffered more than me? Tell me how our loss is not the same?" Ivani shot.

"I came here to..apologize" Shuri said with swallowing her pride. "For...everything" Shuri said. Ivani nodded. "I do not accept" Ivani said before uncrossing her arms and turning back to her board.

"You have not let me finish-" "Finish what? The weak verbal apology that you were going to give me and expect for us to go back to normal. You practically told me that your family was not mine. Why should I let you finish-"

"Because I love you!" Shuri raised her voice shutting Ivani up. "I love you and I care about you. And you are very stubborn when it comes to what's best for Wakanda" Shuri stated.

Ivani turned around and looked at her. "We have lost a lot. But I refuse to lose us. The people who were closest to us are no longer with us. So by all means I need to keep you"

Ivani leaned against her table as she listened to Shuri. "Whether it is to keep you safe, or with me, or alive or just..here" Shuri's eyes clouded with tears as she walked over to Ivani.

"I was wrong for everything I said. And it hurt to not have you by my side during the fight. And it hurt even more when you walked out that day but I know that your pain was caused by me. There isn't much for me to say to make me change things but I can try"

Shuri finished as she looked at Ivani. "Please don't freeze on me" Shuri said being eager from a response. Ivani stood up as she was gathering her thoughts.

"I...love you too" Ivani said with a small smile. "I just...want what's best for you and Wakanda-" "And that's you" Shuri cut her off holding one of Ivani's hands and placing a hand on Ivani's cheek.

"You are what's always been best for me. My love...I can't..get through this without...you. We need to stay together...to build together" Shuri said before kissing her hand.

"T'Challa used to say. The sun has to set for the moon to shine" Shuri noddd and Ivani noticed her expression when she mentioned T'Challa.

"It is your time to shine" Ivani said holding her hand. Shuri smiled before hugging her. "I love you" Ivani smiled. "I love you more"

Ivani walked into the lab as she saw Shuri and Riri. "I guess this is goodbye" Ivani said to Riri. "I guess you're right" Riri said.

Ivani smiled at her. "I brought you a goodbye gift" Ivani said handing her the box in her hands. Riri looked at Shuri who shrugged before opening it.

It was one of the forever living flowers that Shuri had created for Ivani. "Today I decided to try something new. Develop more family and new traditions" Ivani said.

"This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" Riri said with a smile as she closed the box again. "Thank you" Riri said giving her a hug.

"It is no problem" Ivani said before they pulled away. "I wish for you to come back under better circumstances so I can show you Wakanda...and Kiyo"

Shuri looked at Ivani surprised. Riri nodded. "I'd love that" She smiled. "I'm gonna miss you guys" Riri said to the girls.

"Her transportation has arrived" Griot said. "That's me. You'll come visit soon?" Riri asked. "Of course" Shuri nodded.

Riri smiled before leaving the lab. "Have you packed?" Ivani asked looking at her. Shuri nodded. "You..are coming with..right?" Shuri asked.

Ivani placed a hand on Shuri's cheek and nodded before placing a soft lasting kiss on her lips. Ivani pulled back and looked in Shuri's eyes.

"I am by your side until the we set" Ivani said. Shuri smiled at her and Ivani smiled back.

Shuri and Ivani arrived in Haiti at Nakia's home. "Oh hi" Nakia smiled walking over with her arms opened. She hugged Shuri then Ivani.

"I got everything set up just a few touches-" "Can I actually go now?" Shuri asked. Nakia looked at her and nodded. "Of course" She said. Shuri looked at Ivani who gave her a nod.

Shuri began walking down to the fire. "Is he here?" Ivani asked and Nakia nodded. The two walked in the house. "Aunty V!" Azari said as he ran over and hugged her.

"Oh Azari I missed you! I brought your favorite snacks and even some beads" Ivani said. "Oh, you spoil him" Nakia said. and Ivani laughed.

"We are going to have so much fun" Ivani said looking at her nephew. "I am excited. Will we dance on the beach again?" Azari asked. "We will dance until we cannot dance anymore" Ivani added as the two laughed.

"Do you think Shuri is ready?" Nakia asked. Ivani looked at her. "I think Shuri will get ready..for anything" Ivani said. Nakia nodded. "Come on Azari" Nakia said taking him outside.

Ivani smiled as she looked at the pictures on the wall. She looked around her eyes scanning each detail in each photo.

Her eyes came across a certain photo. She picked up the photo as her hand scanned over it. Tears began to cloud Ivani's eyes as she smiled.

"Kiyo" Ivani said with a small laugh. The picture was Ivani and Kiyo in the lab caught off guard. Ivani held the picture to her chest.

Ivani calmed her breathing to stop herself from breaking down. She looked back at the picture before laughing. "Oh god his sandals" She laughed before putting the picture down.

She wiped her eyes before walking outside. "Am I missing a party?" Ivani asked. "Aunt V I learned how to pick a coconut from the trees" Azari said.

"Oh did you now? Great, so tomorrow first thing in the morning we're going coconut hunting together"