The ship was loading up. "Is she really not coming?" Riri asked Nakia. "I guess not" Nakia said as the both looked out for Ivani.

"We have to go" Shuri said before Riri began walking on the ship. "Shuri you have to tell me the truth" Nakia said. Shuri looked at her.

"Who did you see?" Nakia asked. Shuri looked away from her. "If you are doing this to fill a hole it will only get larger and consume you" Nakia consoled.

"It already has" Shuri said. "Please tell me you have my blades" A voice said. The two turned to see Ivani walked over in her suit.

Her corset moving up to her sleeves and a shielded body fitting her legs. "Nakia, if you wish for me to fight I need them or else I'm stealing a spear" Ivani said before walking past and on to the ship.

"How did you get her to come?" Shuri asked. "The question you need to ask is when this is all over, how you will get her to stay" Nakia said before walking onto the ship.

The ship was approaching. Ivani looked at the camera as Namor and the Talokan had gotten closer to the detector. "Now" Ivani said before Nakia pressed the button.

The sirens began to hurt their ears as they escaped the waters. The ship began to approach. "Now!" Ivani said as they began shooting at the water.

"Get ready" Nakia said to Ivani. Ivani nodded. As the Talokan began climbing up the ship the Dori were a rope by the Jabari as they went down and fought the Talokan.

Ivani saw Shuri put on her helmet before going down and helping. "Is she doing this because she cares or is this for vengeance?" Ivani asked.

Nakia looked at her. "That's what I thought" Ivani said. "I really think you and Shuri need to talk and work things out" Nakia said.

"Those who are willing to talk..""Must also be willing to listen" Nakia and Ivani said in unison. "T'Challa was wise" Nakia said and Ivania nodded.

Ivani looked and saw the ship above. "She's getting him" Ivani said as the ship door closed. Ivani looked at the waters as she could see more Talokan approaching.

"Get ready" Ivani said. "Why?" Nakia asked. "There is more approaching" Ivani said grabbing her weapon and turning the blades on.

More Talokan had infiltrated the ship and now it was time to fight. Ivani took a deep breath. "You fight for a reason and that reason is Kiyo. Fight for Kiyo like he had fought for you"

"This is for you Kiyo" Ivani said as she opened her eyes. She saw a Talokan in front of her. Ivani got into her position ready for what was to come.

The Talokan striked first as Ivani moved away. She striked their arm before their stomach and kicking them onto the ground.

"Let's go" Ivani said moving onto the next. Ivani was too busy fighting off two Talokans she did not notice one sneaking up on her. "Look out V" Riri said before Riri shot down the one behind her.

Ivani sent her a smile as Riri smiled back. Ivani met up with Nakia as the two began to fight side by side. That's when she saw Okoye and Aneka's new suits.

Ivani smiled at the sight of the two. She remembers as she and Shuri would stay up late together working on the suits. The blueprinting, the designing, even the functioning.

Ivani was fighting as many as she could. It came to the point to where the Talokan began to overpower the Wakandans.

Ivani was holding her blades against the Talokans as they surrounded her. "Ivani!" Nakia said as the Wakandans were huddled together.

Ivani gave her a smile as tears clouded her eyes. This would be the end. She had no chance of getting past. It was her time...to set.

"I can't get past them" Ivani said. "Yes you can just come on!" Nakia encouraged. "I've seen you jump over a truck before! Come on!" Okoye said.

"This is my setting" Ivani told them. "Ivani no!" Riri said. Suddenly the ship came back as Namor and Shuri were on the sides of it. Everyone looked at them with a realization.

This was it. They had finally came together. There was a solution and this was it. It just took a little war to get there.

"Talokan! Let us return home" Namor said in his language. The Talokan began going back to the water to return the their home.

Shuri walked back onto the ship as everyone began to congratulate her. Ivani smiled as she realized she did listen.