Ch.2

Y/n looked at studio, it didn't change well looked like it when she stepped in, some things changed.

Y/n looked at the board to see a title 'The Ink machine'? Y/n was confused why haven't she heard about it? Probably after she was fired.

Y/n walked to the room and saw a lever along at what seems to be a generator missing it's dry cells, Y/n grabbed one from a chest nearby and one on the shelf before using the lift.

A giant nozzle with tubes underneath stuffed full of ink that could last Y/n a lifetime of comic strips.

But still, why were the pipes surrounding the entire studio? And why did Joey asked her over here? Maybe to show her this mechanical marvel or perhaps a grand gesture of apologizing?

Y/n frowned knowing that Joey was too proud of a man to apologize to her, but she sighed as her curiously brought her around the studio to stumble upon an audio tape.

"Huh? Wally was recorded?" Said Y/n but she listened and heard about Wally talking about Joey having to get them to put a personal item on pedestals.

Y/n then went over to the room and saw that these pedestals were connected by a tube, and there was a lever.

A plush, wrench, gear, disk, a book, and an inkwell? The hell did Joey do that Y/n didn't know about?

When she turned left she gasped, her hands close to her mouth, was that who she thinks it was?

"What kind of fuckery did that man do to this studio?" Said Y/n as almost threw up near the dissected dead Boris.

Y/n reluctantly grabbed the wrench and quickly went off to find the rest which were not near dissecting dead cartoon bodies and turned the wheel to the ink.

One by one she put them on their respective pedestals, pressed the button, and pulled the lever. The lights went out and Y/n carefully went over to the ink machine.

Y/n saw the boards and went closer only to be grabbed by the scruff of her neck and pulled close to the hellbent version of the lovable little demon who stared at her with nonexistent eyes.

Y/n looked in fear as her heart beat turned faster and faster but Y/n wasn't going to be killed today, nope she's getting the fuck outta here!

Y/n pulled away and ran like her demons were chasing her and that they were as this demonic version of already a demonic character.

Y/n ran down the halls until she saw the door but her eyes were horrified when she realized she was sinking quickly into the loose floorboards.

She lay on the floor, she hissed in pain, her eyes darting across the room to find that she was safe.

But how safe was she in this place that wasn't like her world?

"C'mon Y/n, ya gotta be strong otherwise you won't get to beat Joey and his ass!" Said Y/n and after a few minutes she was finally able to get up, how do people look over that?!

Fuck...... said Y/n as she gone over to a pentagram and had very bright flashes that she was knocked out.

------------

Y/n looked up and was weirded out by the pentagram on the floor and the coffins against the walls her head fuzzy lightly.

She opened the door and went downstairs, her head to groggy to make out the shapes but she knew from the bright light that they were flames, after regaining her vision she looked at the audio log and pressed it.

Sammy he sounded so twisted, almost like a cult leader.

"I said, Can I get an Amen?"

Y/n snapped her head around then after a look around, and turning on some switches she then saw a weird inky figure and she put her hands on her mouth to prevent her from speaking after he was gone, she flipped the last switch and grabbed a pipe.

Y/n thought about the music director when she saw the music department, two sides but that other side spilled when they were together, she did remember that Sammy would be a very good composer and would write these amazing pieces for her to hear.

And then they end up in Alice Angel's and Bendy cartoons in lovey doves kind you see. But there was one piece that Sammy never gave up he was very prideful of it and it was honestly Y/n's favorite against the rest.

But now the train of thoughts stopped when she encountered an inky creature that had an extended lower jaw that tried to attack her but hesitated and that's when Y/n strike on the searched multiple times and kicked it.

Then more came up from the ink and Y/n screamed in anger and horror.

"I SWEAR JOEY, YOU ARE DEAD AFTER I GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Yelled Y/n as she raised up her pipe and began attacking the searchers.