Ch.5

Y/n woke up, she sighed as she walked out and saw Boris already sitting down. Y/n didn't knew how long it was but maybe a few days after Sammy's outrage.

Y/n was depressed about it, maybe she made a mistake and thinking about Sammy's words about her abandoning him. Did everyone else think that way?

But Y/n wasn't going to wallow in pity, she needed to get out of this place, so Y/n walked up to Boris asking about a lever to the door, Boris was silent but he gestured to the stovetop, he was hungry.

Y/n sighed and grabbed some cans and put them in pot after a few minutes the soup was ready and she gave Boris his soup.

She got the lever and opened the door, and apparently Boris wasn't happy being alone so he followed her. Going through the dark halls with a flashlight and a silent clone of the cartoon wolf really made Y/n almost have a heart attack multiple times.

"Oh yeah.... The door is stuck Boris, seems like- Huh?" Said Y/n as she felt the flashlight from her grasp disappeared along with Boris, he gone through the vents and left her here.

But after a few minutes the door open, and there she gone down the halls and saw the toy workshop again after so long.

She tried to find Boris but then she heard a woman humming a song, she quickly got into the workshop and saw only an empty room with toys stuck in the machine.

She picked out the toys and the door opened, she even got to hear Shawn's complaints about the Alice angel merchandise not even selling a piece.

Y/n opened the door and saw an Alice Angel room, then suddenly the lights went out and all of the screens had Alice Angel's face. Then a tune came on and a woman's voice started to sing.

The lights turned on showing a door and cardboard cutouts of flora, Y/n stared at it until suddenly getting jumps scared by a fuck up version of Alice.

"IM ALICE ANGEL!!!! ARGGG!!!-"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!-"

Glass smashing*

"I see you there. A new fly in my endless web. Come along now. Let's see if you're worthy enough to walk with angels."

-------------

Y/n woke up and saw the broken window, then saw the two pathways, one the demon, the other the Angel. Y/n immediately went to the demon path, not wanting to be reminded of that jump-scare.

She ignored the Joey drew tape as it played, going through the halls were long, and Y/n slipped and fell to her side when Boris pranked her with the bendy cut out.

"Ow!" Said Y/n clutching her side and feeling her ribs cracking.

Boris quickly approached her and seemingly apologetic of his prank as he help Y/n to sit, and he slowly massaged Y/n's hurt side.

"I forgive you Boris, but seriously I had way to many heart attacks today." Said Y/n, shivering when she remembered Alice angels' jumpscare.

She got Boris's pipe and they went together and pulled the levers, Y/n was again surprised by one of the butcher gang members that were butchered.

They went over to the elevator and Y/n pressed the level 9 button.

Y/n heard Alice's voice, but she couldn't help on why it was so familiar but a sinking feeling told her that the familiarity is dreadful.

"Oo.... I finally have a date? You were too late when I was in high school." Said Y/n remembering her bad luck with dating and eating too much ice cream to be rid of the pain.