Ch.6

The door opened from the lift and Y/n got out to grab a heart, but she covered dyed ears when she heard a screeching sound.

"Shhhh.... There he is. The Projectionist. Sulking in the darkness. You be sure to stay out of his light, if you don't want trouble. Just bring me back the pieces I need." Said Alice Angel in the quiet tone the projectionist dragged his legs through the ink.

Y/n quickly gone throughout the dark places and found hearts until Alice Angel's voice was heard. Y/n gone back to the lift and sat down waiting until she saw that familiar level 9, walked to the Angel's place and put the hearts in the disposal can.

The Angel was pleased and sent her to the lift and Y/n was relieved, she was going home, who knows? Maybe she can bring Boris back home.

But as the lift ascended Alice Angel talked until she began to cry then it turned into a haunting laugh before Alice yelled at Y/n to give her back Boris saying that he was perfect.

"SUSIE NOOO-!!!" Said Y/n before the crashed.

----------

Y/n saw that Boris was gone, Y/n looked in horror, Boris.... No.. she was not going to let Alice kill him for his insides.

She limped down the hallways and grabbed a valve but not before hearing the painful noises of something on tape. She opened the metal door and say ink figures posing, she gone into the library.

She heard another Susie tape, Susie sound so wrong, as Y/n pressed the books a jumpscare startled her but Y/n saw the door opening and hurried over.

She discovered a machine that seemed to produce items and after some trial and error, the cart arrived and she made her way to the other side but not without the scares of being left in the air, and being jump scared by the hands in the wall.

But Y/n glared when she heard Susie's voice, almost taunting her, Susie had gone way too deep, maybe even deeper than Sammy.

Y/n then saw a horrid sight, inky humanoids shivering and some in cages, but she pressed on and crawled through the vents.

As she looked through a vent she was scared by the ink demon up against it, he seemed to be more happier in his sadistic way, Y/n hissed some curses and sped through the vents.

After speeding through the walls, she looked at the staircase and went up them to see some sort of concept room for an amusement park, she pressed the tape and heard a familiar voice.

Bertrum Piedmont.

He was popular for making and building creations for amusement parks, in fact she looked up to him like he was a legend. And he seemed to be so prideful that Y/n gave him the respect he deserved.

---------

Y/n was amazed by what was in front of her a man, but not just any man, the great bertrum himself, the guy who made contraptions that far exceeded the imagination.

For the past few days y/n helped settling him in and bertrum seem to spoke with pride about all of his achievements and was grateful that Y/n addressed him with such respect and listened to his stories.

But it seemed that as Joey and Betrum were at each other's throats they seemed to get more possessive of Y/n. While Y/n notice their relationship starting to crumble.

At that point Y/n's father had secretly met with other studios to see if there were possibilities of her transferring to their studio.

----------

Y/n returned to the vent and turned right and then left, when she entered the room lit up to reveal a small park called 'Bendy Land'.

The land was replaced with 'Hell', and while finding power to turn on the haunted house, Alice started to talk about Boris.

She played the shooting game, opened the room, and turned on one of the power switches.

Y/n looked down to see all three members of the butcher gang so she used the empty soup cans as a distraction and turned on the second set of switches and quickly got out of there.

She looked around and saw a giant carousel with carts, she saw a tape and pressed its button, she heard Bertrum's grand speech about hatred for Joey, Y/n backed up when she saw that carts moving and crushing the wooden bench.

She grabbed the axe and quickly chopped off the screws off the arms, steam hissed out out the metal rods, Y/n breathed heavily, how did Bertrum even had the time to create this?

But nevertheless Y/n turned on the third switch and went on her way.

After turning on the third power switch and entered the room she quickly hid from Norman's inky, monstrous form and turned on the lift control.

Norman's screech was heard and Y/n dashed away and turned off the power, but it was only for a few moments.

When she saw that Norman disappeared, she went her way back upstairs only to hear Norman's screech behind her.

Y/n quickly ran through the ink only to slip and face flat, she felt Norman's inky hand grab at her hair she hissed at the grip and her eyes were sore from looking at the bright light of Norman's light.

Y/n grunted as Norman's hands clawed at her soft skin, Y/n tried to get to the stairs but the projectionist's violent response of scratching her neck made her shriek.

The projectionist began to explore Y/n and wrapping his inky arms around her, but Y/n's quick response to her adrenaline rush got her out of the projectionist's grip but not without repercussions of feeling the bleeding on both her sides as the projectionist was clawing at her.

Y/n quickly got into the miracle station but her fear was shooting up as she saw the projectionist reaching out for the door, but then lo and behold the ink demon swooping in and fighting the projectionist until ripping off his head throwing it at the door of the station.

He seemed to noticed but he dragged away the projectionist's body, leaving behind the head.

Y/n breathed quickly but she left hurriedly and turned on the switch and pulled the lever.

"I'm coming Boris." Said Y/n.

As soon as got in the cart Alice spoke and Y/n was frightened when she heard that she had a surprise for her.

But she looked in horror when she saw Boris but different, she didn't have any time to think as Brute Boris threw her cart to the other side of the room.

Y/n saw Boris bleed a blood of ink and she notice a machine, she quickly grabbed it and attacked Boris in his chest cavity, and her pipe broke.

She quickly made another one and continued as Boris rampaged all over before finally defeating him, as he fell to the floor Alice screamed in rage.

"NOO! NO NO NO!!! Why can't you ever just die?!" Yelled Alice.

Y/n sobbed a bit as she saw Boris turned into a mess of ink, she turned around quickly and saw in horror as Alice ran towards her, clawing at the air and roaring in rage before being stabbed in the chest.

Y/n looked at her body before looking up to see her saviors, a girl with a ponytail and two horns. And a Boris with a mechanical arm and gripping the pipe.

Y/n recognized the Alice angel's face.

It was the girl that replaced Susie and the girl she saw before she stormed out of the studio when she was fired.

"A-Allison?"