Ch.4

Another day, another dollar. That was the saying. But now for Y/n it was 'Another Day, another Sammy preach.'

Sammy always come back and he seemed to be bolder than before with Y/n, staying with her as she slept and even wrapping his inky arms around her and smelling her hair.

But Y/n felt so drowsy today that she slipped out of bed to find that she was stuck in the blanket. So feeling a bit adventurous and wanting to do some exploring, she brought along a makeshift journal to covers the map of the studio and began to walk through the halls.

It seemed that despite no life or even a dang houseplant in sight, she keeps on finding more and more cans to the point she just feels like it was deja vu shit or something else going on, and how much goddamn soup did Joey manufactured?

Y/n turned the corner as she looked at the can of soup she was holding, she bumped into someone, looked up, and saw the hell bent version of Bendy, that smile with ink pouring down over it, hell it was even taller than Y/n anticipated.

Y/n turned her heels and ran like the devil himself was chasing her, but to be fair to was actually a devil chasing her.

Y/n was scared, she could practically feel the creature's breathing, but why was it ignoring everything just to grab at her?

Y/n grabbed an empty can of soup and threw it in the other direction as she ran, the demon stood still for a moment before catching up quickly to Y/n.

The ink creature grabbed her hair and threw her against the wall, Y/n narrowly avoided bendy but felt a substance on her cheek, she wasn't standing around to check as she ran away and found a large box with a halo on the door. Y/n opened it and closed it and right in the nick of time as bendy began to get angry and pounded against the door.

Y/n's fear spiked and she put all her weight against the door, and after a moment it all stopped.

Y/n touched her cheek and looked down to see that a red substance mixed with ink was dripping from her cheek and onto the floor.

The demon almost killed her! Y/n's breathing quaked as the fear of almost being killed made her stomach twist and turn.

Y/n peeked out, bendy was no where to be found, she creaked open the door and quietly speed walked through the studio and back to her and Sammy's place where Sammy was waiting and his body language was telling her that Sammy was pissed.

"Where. Were. You?" Said Sammy, his face covered with the mask looking down at her like a judge looking down at the defendant.

"The ink demon... I was being chased by it while exploring- but I needed to-" Said Y/n only to be violently cut off by Sammy. He grabbed her shoulders and tightened his grip.

"You lie! You were going to abandon me like before!! Weren't you?!" Yelled Sammy as he pushed Y/n to the ground, her head hitting the wall making her hiss in pain.

"S-Sammy, wait please, believe me- weren't we friends? .....Sammy?" Said Y/n as she noticed Sammy holding something, an axe being held tightly, he slowly raised it, ready for a swing.

"Hold still my darling, it'll hurt for a moment." Said Sammy aiming for Y/n's legs, Y/n felt an adrenaline rush from the fear of Sammy cutting her legs off and she tackles him.

Y/n quickly ran out of there, she heard the enraged screams from Sammy, but Y/n wasn't going back there, Sammy really had gone insane.

Y/n gone to a room where ink was flowing on the floor and broken pieces of wood sticking out.

Y/n saw a door and began her way to it only to see a figure emerging from the ink, that recognizable smile looked back at her, bendy roared and another chase began.

She quickly turned a few corners and saw a door opened, bendy approached and Y/n got behind the door and slammed it shut, she was spooked away when she saw a piece of wood fell to a metal piece, making the door locked.

Y/n heard the banging against the door before it quieted down, y/n looked behind her as she heard a rolling sound.

A can of soup, Y/n paused breathing fast in fear.

But a few footsteps brought the mysterious person out, Y/n looked in shock.

A cartoon wolf, Boris was alive and he matched his screen counterpart.

Boris seemed to be surprised at Y/n but slowly he gingerly picked up the can, and slowly made his way to her, offering her the can of soup like it was symbolic of the question of asking to accept his friendship.

Y/n gingerly brushed her hand against the can but she got the can, but her face still looked like she was confused.

"..... Boris?"