Ch. 8

TW: Gore

A Throne room, surrounded by cartoons rolling on screen, Y/n was hesitant on approaching but she did.

As she sat atop the throne and looked around and saw a tape, she pressed play and heard Joey's voice.

"It's simply awe- inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands. A lump of clay can turn into meaning... if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm. Look what we've built! We created life itself, Henry!"

Wait- Henry? Joey's partner?

Was this for Henry all along? But why haven't she even seen Henry, if the others knew then they would have mentioned him roaming around.

"Not just on the silver screen, but in the hearts of those we entertained with our fancy moving pictures. But.. when the tickets stopped selling... when the next big thing came along...... only the monsters remained... shadows of the past. But you can save them, Henry! You can peel it all away!"

A movie film appeared before Y/n, floating like someone else was there alongside her, Y/n slowly held it.

"You see, there's only one thing Bendy has never known: He was there for his beginning... be he's never seen:-

The End" Said a clash of voices y/n now realized someone was right in front of her, Henry!!!

He looked up and saw Y/n also surprised and confused on why he was seeing her here with him.

But the guy in front of her was only a small illusion, a glimmer of the future when she turned around and saw bendy turning into the giant terrifying monster that was almost nothing like the already twisted version of the character.

The monster growled at her before gently nudging her, Y/n gripped onto the disk when she realized what she must do to stop this, she ran as fast as she could but the monster grabbed at her leg causing her head to hit the floor and hurt her head.

Y/n breathed heavily and struggled against the monster as bendy was trying to snatch the film away. Y/n was still confused as to why it wasn't attacking and killing her easily, she was not special, she refused to be, she needed to get out of here and fast.

Y/n slithered out of bendy's grip and seized the moment to put the film in its place, a film started to roll.

Light quickly poured into the room Y/n strained as she curled up, her injuries from getting out of the demon's grip were severe enough to cause her to limp.

The light glowed brightly as screaming was heard but it wasn't the end oh no, the demon grabbed Y/n in the last attempt at pulling her close, Y/n grabbed close to the nearest thing which was the film that was spinning.

She felt her skin ripping apart, felt everything bursting inside and swollen up, as she was pulled away into the darkness below the film itself was pulled out and was now back in its dormant state.

Y/n failed, tears almost felt existent until Y/n realized her tears were just ink pouring out, that was the last memory she had of her adventures inside Joey's hell.

Now there was nothing, Y/n was completely lost and gone, she was never heard of again, deep inside the near core of the entire studio, hidden by the ink demon who was still roaming the grounds with the same smile that Y/n had the horror to see.

There is no real ending nothing...

But what happens to the real Y/n? Well...... she lived a happy life, loved, married, and still likes to draw time to time and talks to Wally for old times sake.

But the real Y/n has a grudge against Joey, a stubborn hatred of the man that she swore she will take to her grave.

She is happy and unaware of her counterpart suffering, doomed to relive the cycle and never to encounter Henry.