Death of the team

Hey guys doing this cause I want you all to have some glimpses into important parts of the story I had planned. Also anyone who gets the show I reference can get a cookie

3rd person POV

It was a regular night in starling city, the roads were empty and so were the streets.  Everyone was at home sleeping before continuing their normal lives.  However, in a warehouse near the glades (y/n) (l/n) and Dinah Lance are searching the office for information.

(Y/n) POV

I search through multiple documents on the computer whilst Dinah searches through the filing cabinets "find anything?" Felicity asks "no nothing yet" I reply until finally something pops up "okay I have a shipping manifest from Germany and Russia, two hundred seventy-five lite oil drums" I read out loud "what're you thinking (y/n)? Drug smuggling?" Dig asks "drugs and potentially weapons, rifles, handguns" I say "that's new" Felicity  says "it's not, out in California there's suspicions of an outlaw biker club using oil drums to smuggle their weapons into the U.S" I explain "Felicity what do we know of the guy who owns this warehouse?" Dinah asks "uhh Keith Jordan, forty nine years old, born in California, moved to starling city after a...oh" Felicity says "what?" I ask "he's under witnesses protection from the ATF due to cooperation in handing over a weapons smuggling group operating from Russia" she says "well there's our connection, but what's happening now?" Dig asks  "He rats out one group takes over their business uses this place as a fence to sell to any potential buyers then washes his money through the same business" I answer as I pick up my bow "okay let's look into connections, family, friends, tennis buddies" Dinah says "on it....nothing for friends or tennis buddies,  seems like our guy is a bit of a loner" Felicity says "but family is...interesting, nothing close parents both had drug related deaths...grandparents were German immigrants and the icing on the cake his great uncle was a mad German scientist who in world war two ran a group called HYDRA" Felicity  says.

Before either of us can say anything I hear cars stopping outside, I look out the window and see three black range rovers stop outside the main shutter doors "we need to go now" I say "just a second" Dinah says as she puts a USB drive into the computer "we don't have time for that I count twelve armed men down there and I'd rather avoid making any noise" I say as the gunmen enter through the shutter doors "(y/n) we need any evidence we can get our hands on if we are going to take this guy down" the replies "Dig we need an extraction and fast" I say "sit tight I'm on my way" Dig says.  It seems it won't  be quick enough as the second I stop talking the door to the office opens "what the hell, intruders!" a man yells just before I send him flying through the office window "Dinah no time left" I say as I grab the USB drive and her wrist as we try to make our escape.   We start ducking and dodging bullets each one narrowly missing us as I cover us as best I can,  we jump down the fire escape and run towards a back alley "there they are" a gunman yells I fire a flasbang arrow before letting loose multiple arrows into the front tires of their cars.  "Dig any time now!" Dinah says and as if on cue a black van pulls out at the end of the alley and the side doors open revealing Dig with his gun drawn.  Just as we get within metres of the van I see a quick flash of light "(y/n) move!" Dinah yells and the next thing I know Dinah pushes me out of the way just as a bullet goes through her stomach "DINAH!" I yell, one more shot hit her in the centre of her chest.

I rush over to Dinah who almost collapses as her legs give in "c'mon I've got you" I say as I lift her up "START THE VAN!" I yell as I jump in through the side door and shut it behind me as the van speeds off.  I quickly lay Dinah down on the floor and I put pressure on the gunshot closest to her heart "you're gonna be fine, we'll get you home and everything will be alright" I say before pulling down my hood "oh...I don't think so honey" Dinah says inbetween coughs "ow...it stings a bit" she says as she tries to smile "j-just stay focused ok? Stay focused on me" I say as I hold her head up "r-remember the night we met...in the bar....when I first saw you I thought you were just some egotistical rich kid" she says as I hold back tears "but you turned out to be so much more than that...you're kind, brave and thoughtful...and *really* cute" she says causing me to let out a laugh "I love you so much (y/n) (l/n)" she says, "a-and I love you too Dinah Lance, I've never met anyone who has made me happy in the way you do...which is why I'm gonna save you, cause I can't lose you pretty bird" I say as tears start flowing down my cheeks.  Dinahs eyes close "hey hey hey no! stay awake, stay with me" I plead but with no response "John help me!" I plead to my friend as he speeds up, I look back to Dinah and I see she still isn't responding "c'mon!...Open your eyes Dinah!" I plead again as I press my forehead against hers and let out the agony I've been fighting back.

Time skip one week

We buried Dinah three days ago, it was a small ceremony me, Diggle, Felicity and Barry, I never spoke a word not even to say goodbye I just stared as they put her in the ground.  I sit down at my workstation and I start sharpening new arrows when I hear footsteps "you locked us out?" Diggle says "I didn't want to be disturbed" I say "then you should've thought of a better password" Felicity says in an attempt to cheer me up "look guys...I'm grateful that you're concerned but right now...I need to be alone...I need to do *this* alone" I say as I bring up the files from the USB "Keith Jordan isn't the only one connected, there's  a whole operation about to work its way into the city and at the centre of all of it...is HYDRA" I say "so what's the plan?" Dig asks "one of those men either knew the sniper or was the sniper that killed Dinah...so I've got a new list and I'm going to go through that list and kill every single person on it until eventually I find the sniper" I explain.  This causes Felicity and Dig to look at me with a lot of concern "(y/n) no you're not a killer not anymore!" Felicity says "she's right man this isn't you!" Dig says "yes it is...no matter the circumstances people close to me die...and it's always my fault" I say as I look down "(y/n) this isn't on you Dinah made her own decisions you did not get her killed" Felicity adds "the bullet was meant for me Felicity! Dinah saved me and it got her killed *I* got her killed don't you get that?...and this is the only way I can make it right...by finishing the last thing we worked on" I explain as I put my arrows into my quiver only to have Dig stand in my way "move" I say "no I'm not going to let you become a soulless killer" he says as "get out of my way John or I'll make you" I say as I look into his eyes knowing he has no intention of moving "I made you a promise that if you started to forget who you were I'd be there to remind you...I keep my promises, so put the bow down" John says I take a few deep breaths to consider what my friends are saying but the second I close my eyes I see it happen all over again, I open my eyes and as Dig goes to put his hand on my shoulder I grab it and judo throw him to the ground "(y/n)!" Felicity screams as I start going up the stairs "I care for both of you so this is your only warning, leave here and don't come back,  get in my way out there and I will put an arrow in you" I proclaim before storming out of the bunker.