Chapter 5

The shrill tones of an unfamiliar phone woke me in the pre-dawn darkness.

Exhausted and sore, I let my eyelids flutter open, taking in the alien shadows of the room.

Beside me, my acquaintance threw the covers back and stood.

I watched as he walked toward the dresser, naked and glorious.

I don't even know his name...

Resting my cheek against the pillowcase, I felt a sort of resigned melancholy.

It's for the best.

In an hour, we would part ways, shedding our anonymity and returning to our own little worlds. He would become a fond memory – the mysterious man who'd given me the most erotic night of my life.

It's simpler, certainly.

There would be no messy entanglements, no clinging to the ephemeral.

Just one perfect night.

Stopping at the dresser, he picked up the phone, silencing the ringer as he answered, "Hello?"

With a sigh, I looked over at the nightstand, noting that I had an hour until my alarm was supposed to go off.

Figures.

Sitting up, I stretched, feeling last night on my skin and in my bones.

But, as I glanced up, my nascent plans to take a quick shower flew out the window.

A fiery, dark stare consumed me, inching down my body with agonizing patience.

His eyes flickered back to mine, and I realized:

The night's not over yet...

I felt my lips curve into a dangerous smirk as a new plan took form in my mind.

Replying to something I couldn't hear, he said, "That's going to be kind of difficult – I'm still in Denver."

Meeting his gaze, I slid my legs off of the bed and stood, walking toward him slowly, deliberately.

He watched me, curious and amused. "Uh, yeah; there were some mechanical issues..."

As I reached him, I pressed a quick, innocent kiss to his cheek.

And then I sank down onto my knees, taking his cock in my hands.

"...they-" His voice grew gruffer as I got my fingers around him, stroking him, "-they didn't say what was wrong."

Then, he cut off with a muffled groan as my tongue darted out, licking just under the tip.

Looking up, I continued my teasing, savoring the taste of him as he grew rock hard in my hands.

"What was that?" He cleared his throat as his hand came down, fingers entangling in my hair. "Sorry, man. I just woke up, you know how it is."

His grip tightened as my tongue traced along the underside of his shaft. Lost in a carnal haze, I grew bolder, urged on by my base desire to satisfy him.

When I parted my lips around the tip of his cock, he pulled the phone away from his ear, letting out a strangled, "Fuck-"

Taking him deeper, I kept my eyes on his face, watching as he struggled to stay coherent.

"...hey, you cut out for a second there – I missed what you just said."

And, as he carried on with his conversation, his hand began to guide me, pulling me forward and pushing me back, moving faster, and faster.

Moaning helplessly, I relaxed my jaw and fought against my gag reflex, letting him take control.

His voice grew strained as he spoke, hips beginning to thrust in time with his hand.

Reaching down, my fingers found the desperate ache between my thighs. Sliding against my wet warmth, I circled my clit, sending waves of pleasure across my skin.

His voice was a throaty growl as he spoke into the phone, "Hey, can we continue this later?" His eyes stared into mine, wild and hungry. "I need to get ready and head for the airport."

I whimpered as he thrust greedily into my mouth, tasting exactly how close he was.

But his tone took on a new type of frustration.

"No- no, that's fine. I guess I probably have a couple minutes." Grimacing, he pulled out, leaving me empty.

I watched with mournful eyes as he stepped aside, sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah – go ahead, I'm listening." Rubbing an exasperated hand over his face, he slumped back.

Suddenly and needlessly deprived, I knelt on the carpet, almost pouting.

Then, I glanced over at the nightstand, catching sight of the last two condoms.

"I don't know, that seems like the kind of thing Smith should handle." There was a barely restrained annoyance underlaying his words, and as I stood, I marveled that the other person couldn't hear it.

Taking a condom packet between my fingers, I walked back toward the bed, brandishing it.

He took a breath, about to speak when I knelt over him on the bed.

"Please?" I whispered, gently caressing his cock, "just- just let me keep it warm for you?"

I met his gaze, silently pleading.

A heat kindled in his eyes, and he nodded.

Rolling the latex over his length, I moved to straddle him. His hand came down, gripping my waist as I slowly lowered myself onto him.

Sighing with relief, I let him fill me, stretching my poor, abused pussy.

Instinctively, I tried to rise up, to give into my need to fuck this man-

-but he held me tight – I couldn't move an inch.

Whining, I rocked my hips, shameless in my desperation.

But, no matter how I writhed, I couldn't get the sensation I craved.

He wouldn't let me.

His conversation continued on, endless, and he seemed to take a perverse delight in dragging it out even further.

"Huh," he smirked at me, speaking into the phone, "that's an interesting point."

Trembling, I mouthed the word, "Please," begging in silence.

His grin turned evil, and with a sudden jerk, he thrust his hips against mine.

Clenching my jaw, I held back the cry that wanted to escape my lips.

"I'm glad you brought it up – tell me more-" His eyes twinkled with devious amusement.

This beautiful bastard-

My agony persisted until I heard the magic words:

"Yeah, okay – we'll touch base when I land?"

Lifting my lust clouded gaze to meet his, I prayed to all the gods I could name, and a few that I couldn't.

"Sure thing. Talk to you later."

Finally-

Pressing a button on the screen, he set his phone aside and sat up, both hands gripping my buttocks.

Brushing his lips against mine, he whispered, "You want to fuck me?"

"Please," I nodded, dizzy, "-please!"

He squeezed my ass, grinding me against him. "Then fuck me!"

In that moment, it was all I wanted.

I rode him as the first hues of dawn painted the eastern sky, rode him as our gasping moans filled the silence and our mingled scents filled the air.

And, when the first brilliant sparks of my orgasm burst within me, I gave myself over to absolute ecstasy – knowing that even if I never learned his name, I would belong to this man for the rest of my life.