veronica!!

Veronica stops writing and thinks to herself "Why was he acting weird lately?" She questions again. Veronica starts to overthink. Millions of thoughts of what she could've done pops up in her head.
"Is it something I said?"
"Did I do something wrong?"
"Is he bored with me now?"
"He's cheating on me"

She shuts her diary, and walks over to her bed and lays on it. She starts to tear up and eventually she cries.

Someone knocks on something, Veronica looks up to see if it was JD at her window. But It wasn't, someone was at her bedroom door. "Veronica? Honey are you okay?" Her mother asked on the other side of the door.

Katherine had heard Veronica come home from school, and go up to her room. But then she heard muffled crying from upstairs.

Veronica sniffled and tried to sound normal as possible "I'm fine Mom!"

"A-Are you sure honey?" Her mother questioned.

"Yes, I'm sure mom" She reassures her mother.

Katherine hesitated but decided to just go back to reading downstairs. As soon as Veronica hears her mother's steps descending from the stairs.

~~~~~

The next day, Veronica got up and got ready for school. She avoided her parents that morning. Because she knew her mother would ask her a bunch of questions why she was crying yesterday.

Veronica got to school and whenever she would call to JD in the hallway, or whenever she tried to get his attention he would get away. This would go on for the rest of the week.

His excuse would either be: He has to get to class or He would just ignore her and pretend he doesn't hear her. She felt her relationship with JD fall apart, day by day (i dont even know now how tf to write sad or like emotional stuff so dont make fun of  the writing lmfao)

"JD! So what did you and your dad do yesterday?" She asked as she went up to him at his locker.

JD was startled when Veronica came up to him, his heart ached thinking about what he said to her yesterday. "Um, just some work stuff for him" He said with no emotion trying his best not to cry "Listen, I-I gotta get to class" He walked away.

A lump formed in Veronica's throat and tears formed in her eyes. She ran into the girls bathroom and went to the back wall. Leaned against it, suddenly tears began to pour uncontrollably.

She was sobbing her eyes out, Veronica went to the sink and splashed her face with water. The bell rung and she made her way out of the bathroom door.

As she entered the classroom and sat in her chair, Heather Duke turned her attention to Veronica who had puffy eyes and a drenched top "Veronica, you look like hell" she chuckled.

"Yeah? I just got back" She snapped "Fuck off Heather, I'm serious " Veronica added. Heather decided to leave her alone anyway.

The rest of the day, went away like a blur. That cursed afternoon was 4 days ago. She and JD haven't spoken since. (cri)

~~~~~

It was after lunch, JD avoided her again that day. The two remaining Heathers were touching up their make up in front of the bathroom mirror. Veronica was leaning against the bathroom stall.

"My God, Veronica you really need to start trying again. You look like shit" Heather Duke says to a depressed looking Veronica.

"Heather, just shut up. You're making my headache much worse" Veronica closes her eyes and massaged her temples.

"Why haven't we seen you with JD? Did something happen? things were good a few days ago" Heather McNamara asked as she put on some lip gloss, sounding very concerned.

"Yea, where is the daily dose of PDA we get all the time?" Heather D. chuckled.

Veronica bites the inside of her cheek and rolls her eyes. She was trying her best not to cry because she knows Heather will crucify her for it.

"Veronica?" Heather M. asked, Veronica ignored her.

After a while the two girls looked at her "Veronica?" Heather M. repeated, and again, Veronica ignores her.

"Veronica!" Heather D. repeated, glaring at Veronica.

"Veronica?!" Heather D. repeated for a final time.

"MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP" Veronica had finally snapped. She started sobbing quietly. She slid down the stall door she was leaning on, slowly. Her sobs turned to loud cries.

Heather M. had sat beside her and pulled her in a hug. Veronica sobbed into Heather's shoulder. Heather D. was just standing by the sink looking at her in pity.

"Oh, Veronica..." Heather M. rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. 

They let her cry it out for a couple minutes until Heather finally spoke up. 

She lifted Veronica's head to look at her "Veronica, Please tell us what happened, honey" Heather begged.

Veronica says in between her sobs "JD, Has been ignoring me and avoiding me. I don't think he likes me anymore"

"Well what could have happened?" Heather M. comforts her.

"That's bullshit!" Heather D. butts in and argues.

Veronica looks up at Heather D. "What?" she says.

"I said that's bullshit! Listen If you really want to find out what's happening to him you should confront him! Not just crying here being a little bitch!" Heather snaps.

"You know what, Heather is right. A bit too aggressive for me but. Why not confront him?" Heather M. suggests

Veronica looks back and forth at the girls and her crying stops.

~~~~~

very sorry about the sad stuff its not my place and the fluff will come back soon.

-cheska<3