crazy for you

"Ronnie!" JD ran up to Veronica's locker with a smile on his face.

"Hey Babe!" She replies, matching his energy. Veronica gives him a kiss. He closes her locker and leans on the door. JD wraps his arms around Veronica and pulls her close.

"So" JD started "I was thinking maybe we can go on a date later" He bites his lip.

"Really? Well, Let's say I did agree. Where would we be going?" She tilts her head, running a hand through JD's hair.

"It's a surprise!" He picks up Veronica by the waist and twirls her around so her back was now facing her locker. "Mh, Don't forget to dress comfortable as always. I'll pick you up after school, Darling" He said.

JD brings her hand up to his lips and gives it a kiss "I love you"

"Good, You better" She chuckles, gives him a goodbye kiss and he walks away.

Veronica watches him walk away, she leans against the locker and crosses her arms and smiles to herself. (i dont know abt you but that scene was fucking cute)

~~~~~

Veronica rushes up the stairs and flings her closet doors open.

As if it were a montage, Clothes started flying about in Veronica's room. "WHERE HAVE ALL MY DECENT CLOTHES GONE?!" She screams as she collapses on her bed.

She sits up and starts looking through her closet again. Veronica finally settles on something. A baby blue tank top, with a flowy floral blue skirt that stopped right above her ankles.

She put on some blue sandals. She also put on some silver stud earrings and a necklace. Veronica runs a brush through her hair.

"I'm here for Miss Sawyer" JD pokes his head into Veronica's room. She smiles as he climbs into the room. She twirls in place and smiles as she shows off her outfit to JD.

"You look beautiful as always" He walks towards her and pulls her close. They both kiss and look in each other's eyes.

"Let's go" He drags her to the window and they climb out.

JD hops onto his motorcycle and helps Veronica get on because she had a skirt on. (I didn't think this through lmfao) She put her arms around JD and held on tight (i deffo didnt think this through you can tell)

He revs up his Harley and they drive out of Veronica's neighborhood. The sun has nearly disappeared in the sky as they drive through the streets of Sherwood, Ohio.

"Now will you tell me where we're going?" Veronica asks JD playfully.

"I already told you! It's a surprise" He chuckles. Veronica soon realizes where they were going. She gasps but keeps quiet and waits until they get there.

"JD! You didnt have to!" Veronica looks to the moonlit meadow where they took photos that one night. It had a romantic picnic set up right in the middle of it.

JD gets off his bike and hold out his hand. "Shall we?" He flashes her a smile.

"We shall" Veronica smiles and takes his hand and climbs off. They walk hand in hand to the picnic JD set up earlier today.

The picnic had a checkered blanket and had most of Veronica's favorite snacks. There was also a boombox and a mixtape beside it. Veronica and JD sits down on the checkered blanket and He hands her a slushy and she gladly takes it.

Veronica takes a sip of the slushy and JD puts in the mixtape. A love song starts plays softly, and Veronica smiles "How romantic". The pair talks to each other for a while, in the moonlight. Eating snacks together while listening the to mixtape playing in the boombox.

The Crazy for you beginning notes started to play through the speaker of the boombox JD turns up the volume. Veronica recognizes the song and chuckles, She looks at him.

*for full experience, please listen to crazy for you by madonna ;))) underlined is the lyrics btw but u already probably knew that and also try to sync ur reading to the lyric that u hear good luck HEHAHEHA*

"Swaying room as the music starts"

He was also staring back at Veronica. JD stands up "May I have this dance?". Veronica grins and stands up. She wraps her arms around JD's neck and he put his hands on her waist. They start dancing.

"I see you through the smokey air"

"You remembered" She smiles sweetly at him.

"Of course I did, I know you love Madonna" He smirks.

"You're so close but still a world away"
"What I'm dying to say, Is that"
"I'm Crazy for you"

JD twirls Veronica and pulls her back.

"I never wanted anyone like this"
"It's all brand new"
"You'll feel it in my kiss"

The pair keeps on dancing together, looking at each other with love in their eyes.

"Trying hard to control my heart"

"Ronnie?" JD speaks up

"Hm?"

"Do you know what's coming up soon?"

"Lemme think..Graduation?"

"Eye to eye we need no words at all"

"No, the other thing"

"Summer?"

"Nope"

"Well then what is it?" She grinned

"Veronica Eloise Sawyer, will you go to senior prom with me?" He asked her.

Veronica's smile grew larger "Of course I would love to"

JD smiled too and gave Veronica a long passionate kiss <3

"You see I'm crazy for you"
"Touch me once and you'll know its true"
"I never wanted anyone like this"
"It's all brand new"
"You'll feel is in my kiss"
"You'll feel it in my kiss"
"Because I'm crazy for you"
"Touch me once and you'll know it's true"
"I never wanted anyone like this"
"It's all brand new"
"You'll feel it in my kiss"
"I'm crazy for you"
"Crazy for you"
"Crazy for you"
"Crazy for you"

~~~~~

YES HELLO HAVE THIS MEME ITS FOR ALL THE HARDCORE JD AND VERONICA SHIPPERS OUT THERE AHAHAH

-cheskaa<333