hopelessly devoted

The pair rushed inside because they were getting cold in the rain. "You should go take a shower" JD suggests to Veronica

"Heh, yeah okay" Veronica makes her way up the stairs and goes to the bathroom right beside JD's room.

She takes a hot shower, but she noticed she didn't have a towel. "Oh well that's just great" She whispers to herself.

"JD!" Veronica yells from the bathroom. JD bursts into the bathroom "Could I get a towel please?" She asks sheepishly.

"Of course" He chuckles and grabs a towel from the cabinet and hands it to Veronica who was still behind the shower curtain.

Veronica wraps the towel around her body and opens the shower curtain and to her surprise JD was still there wet as a dog (lol wet dog)

Veronica giggles "You should go now Babe, you look like a wet dog"

"Mh Alright"

Veronica enters JD's room, and opens one of his dresser drawers.

She grabs a pair of sweatpants and a band t-shirt and puts it on. (i love it when girlfriends wear boyfriends clothes it just makes my heart explode)

Veronica looks at JD's desk, and she saw a little hamster running in the little wheel. "Aw, how come I've never noticed you?" She asks the little hamster not expecting an answer. I mean, its a hamster do you expect it to answer you?

JD walks into the room with a towel around his waist shirtless. Veronica's eyes went big a saucers and she turned the other way silently.

"Oh come on Veronica, you've already seen me shirtless" JD notices Veronica's actions.

"Hah, I just wasn't expecting it I guess." She chuckles nervously.

"Well, you better get used to it" JD walked towards her and gives her a sweet kiss on the lips. Veronica relaxes now.

He puts on a shirt and sweatpants, Veronica pouts at him. "Aww what's wrong, love?"

Veronica smiles "Can I get a piggyback ride?" she says in a baby voice.

"Sure you can" JD replies in a mocking tone also a baby voice, making Veronica laugh.

He let her climb onto his back, as he supported her legs. JD walks down the stairs with Veronica on his back.

He puts Veronica down on the couch downstairs, and he sits down beside her. JD looks at Veronica and she was smiling at him.

A smirk forms on his face, and Veronica's smile fades "NO"

JD starts tickling Veronica and she laughs uncontrollably, and so does JD. Veronica screams at JD to stop but he continues. He was finally tired so he stopped.

"Let's watch something" Veronica stated, sighing and standing up and going to JD's collection of VHS tapes of movies.

She keeps on scanning through the tapes until she found one she liked. "Ooh Grease is a nice movie, have you watched it?" Veronica asked

"Yea, alright play it" JD agrees.

Veronica puts the tape in the VCR and cuddles up beside her boyfriend. JD presses play on the remote and they start the movie.

The movie continued to the part where Sandy sings Hopelessly Devoted to You

Veronica has already watched this but a long time ago, maybe in the 7th grade. She remembers listening to that song. All the nights she would fall asleep wondering when she is gonna find her true love. When she would find someone to be hopelessly devoted to, she realizes that she's already found that person. Veronica looks up at JD who was looking at the television, but looks down at Veronica when he notices her staring at him.

She smiles sweetly at him. "I love you"

"I love you too" He replies with no doubt as he gives her a kiss her head. Wrapping his arms around Veronica tighter, Not wanting to let go and not wanting the moment to end. Veronica let's herself melt into JD's embrace and relax.

After the movie finishes, JD turns off the TV and looks at a peaceful looking Veronica asleep. He didn't want to wake up Veronica so he carried her bridal style up to his room. After he put Veronica on his bed, He laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her dainty figure. He whispered to her before going to sleep "Goodnight"

~~~~~

hello party people

-cheska <3