you spoke too soon!

The next morning, Veronica wakes up to the sunshine shining in her face. She tries to face the other way when a pair of arms around her waist, stopped her from moving. JD was sleeping peacefully, she looked at him and smiled. Veronica fell asleep soon after gazing at JD.

The girl wakes up again to JD playing with her hair. "Good morning" He greeted her, noticing she woke up. "Good morning" She grinned looking up at him.

She lays in JD's arms for quite some time when she decides to get up, or at least she tried. Veronica stood up and JD grabbed her waist and pulled her back down to the bed, this causes Veronica to squeal but she slaps her hand on her mouth. She was afraid that she woke up JD's father.

"Where are you going?" He whines

"Well Jason, it's possible that your father might come in and see this gorgeous sight of his son in bed with his girlfriend both naked might I add" She replied with major sarcasm.

"He won'tttt" He pulls her closer and puts his blanket over her. JD kisses Veronica and they pull away looking into each others eyes.

Suddenly, a loud knock emitted from JD's bedroom door. Veronica flinched, her eyes as big as saucers "You spoke too soon!" She whisper-screamed hiding under the covers trying her best to hide.

"Well Sorry!" JD replied with panic too.

"Jason are you awake?"

"Just a sec!" JD tried his best to hide Veronica. "Are you sure you're okay there??" He asked her.

"Just go!" She hissed while under the covers.

"Um- Come in Dad" JD replied, nervously.

"Okay so I have to go somewhere for a few days and I'm gonna be leaving yo-" Jim gets cut off when he notices an unusual something under JD's covers "Is there someone under there?" He asks gesturing to his bed.

"Um" JD mumbled hesitant whether or not he should tell him "No!"

"Are you sure?" Jim narrows his eyes

JD clears his throat and Veronica emerges from the covers. "Hello Mr. Dean" she smiles meekly trying her best to keep herself covered using the blanket.

"Veronica! I thought you had already went home last night" Jim's eyes widened "Okay I'm gonna go, you're home alone Jason for a few days. Goodbye" He practically ran out the door.

JD laughs as soon as the door is closed.

"Stop! That was not in any way funny! It was so embarrassing JD!" She grabs a pillow hits his arm.

"Ow!" He managed to squeak out in between his laughs, Veronica was not at all amused. He calms down and looks at Veronica "You're right I'm so sorry my love" He hugs her and pulls her close, She nuzzles her head in JD's chest.

Soon after cuddling together JD sits up and puts on his boxers. He stands up and Veronica sits up too. JD looks at Veronica and smiles at her.

"What?" She chuckles, noticing JD staring at her

"You're just so beautiful" He said leaning down to kiss her. Veronica wraps her arms around JD's neck still kissing. She pulls JD back to the bed with their lips still locked. She giggled as they hit the bed.

~~~~~

JD and Veronica had just finished watching a movie. "Hey it's been a while since we've been on a slushy date" JD spoke up.

"Say no more" Veronica smiled a gave JD a peck.

The pair grabbed their coats and go out the door and on JD's Harley. He drives to the snappy snack shack.

JD and Veronica entered the store and Veronica runs to the snack aisle and grabs a packet of pop rocks and a ring pop. She soon joins JD who was already by the slushy machine. She grabs a couple red vines.

"Here you are, Cherry slushy for my one and only" He smiles and hands Veronica the slushy and she gladly takes it and takes a sip "Why thank you!" She smiles.

JD pours in a slushy for himself and they go to the counter to pay. A woman who looked about 30 years older than the teenagers was at the cashier "May I just say, you two are so cute together" The cashier smiled at she scanned Veronica's candy.

"Thank you" Veronica smiled sweetly. JD smiled too.

The couple go outside and they ride to a nearby park where they had picnic tables. They sit down at the table beside each other and drink their slushies.

Veronica opens her ring pop plastic but JD interrupts her "Hey! wait wait gimme that" He snatches the ring pop from her.

"Noo! I wanted to eat that" She groans.

JD faces his whole body towards Veronica "Veronica would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Veronica laughs at JD's actions "I'd be delighted!"

JD slips the ring on Veronica's finger and she laughs.

"I already was, but ok" She comments pulling JD in for a kiss. He smiles into the kiss and caresses Veronica's cheek

~~~~~

sigh this is so romantic

-cheska<33