lunch time poll topic

BIG BIG TIME SKIP to a year later, end of their senior year LMAO

It was Monday morning and Veronica stepped out the shower. She put on matching black shorts and a black blazer with a white collared shirt underneath. Veronica did her hair and picked some jewelry. She put on some shoes that tied the outfit together

Veronica gathers her things for school, and heads downstairs. She eats breakfast with her family and after "I gotta motor if I wanna get to school" she gives her mother a kiss on the cheek and to her father too.

Veronica starts her car and pulls out the driveway. She arrives a Westerburg High School and JD was waiting for her at the steps. She closes the car door and walks up to him.

"Good Morning Ronnie" He gives her a kiss.

"Good Morning to you too, Jason" she smiles.

They go up the steps, hand in hand and walk through the hectic hallways at this time of day. The pair made their way to Veronica's locker. JD notices a photo something inside her locker, a photo of him, taped on Veronica's locker door.

 JD notices a photo something inside her locker, a photo of him, taped on Veronica's locker door

~~~~~

Later that day..

"Hey Dennis, I'm here for the lunch time poll topic" Veronica walks into the journalism room. (im so frustrated i dont know what the room where they write the newspaper and shit is called)

"Veronica! just the person we were looking for!" Peter waves at Veronica from one corner of the room.

"Over here Veronica!" Dennis calls her over.

She makes her way through all the desks and shelves of the room and stands in front of the two teenagers

She makes her way through all the desks and shelves of the room and stands in front of the two teenagers. "What do you need?" asked Veronica.

"So you know how we are managing the yearbook this year?" Peter starts.

"Yeah, what about it?" She asks curiously

"Well, we were hoping if we can put you and JD up for It couple" Dennis continues Peter's sentence.

"Only if you guys are up for it" Peter reassures her.

"That's fine by me, I'm gonna ask JD after I leave though" Veronica agrees.

"Great! Thanks!" Peter thanks her.

"Okay I'll show you the Lunch time poll topic now" Dennis says.

-Dennis shows her the lunch time poll topic-

"Thanks you guys!" Veronica shouts as she exits the journalism room. After Veronica leaves, Heather D. enters the room "Ok, I got more quotes from students for you nerds" She plops a notebook full of written quotes on the desk where Dennis and Peter were at. "Was that Veronica by the way?" She questions.

"Yea and she agreed, as long as JD was okay with it she said." Peter states.

"Thanks for the suggestion too, Heather" Dennis thanks her.

"No problem. 'Kay I'm off to lunch" Heather D. sashays out the room.

~~~~~

"Hiya" Veronica kisses JD and she sits down at the cafeteria table. 

"'Hey" JD puts his book down and takes a bite of his food.

"How was the Lunch time poll topic with Peter and Dennis?" He asks

"It was fine, Oh! and also they also asked if they can put us up for It couple" She states, smiling widely.

"Mh, Really?"

"JD, Could they put us up for It couple?" She puts her hands on JD's arms softly and she bats her eyelashes.

"Only for you, Ronnie" He agrees and smiles at her.

They share a soft kiss and ate lunch.

~~~~~

Helloooo how has ur day been mine has been very chill

see you in the next chapter, reader :]

-cheska<3