flashback - strip croquet

----------
Dear Diary,
I don't normally condone in violence. And my opinion has not changed, at least not completely. Why is it when you see boys fight does it look so horrible yet, it feels so right? Today, I met this boy in the cafeteria while doing Heather's bidding for the lunch time poll topic. I believe his name was Jason Dean.

And shit, he was cute! My god that peircing smile is now implanted in my mind forever. After Heather pulled me away from my conversation with Jason. She went all ballistic on me saying that I was practically drooling and throwing my underwear at him.

Next second, I hear two gunshots from the corner of the cafeteria. All four of us turn around quickly, looking around. Kurt and Ram were on the floor scared to death on the floor trembling like a couple of babies. Jason was standing from his chair as I see him putting away a gun. A fucking gun.

I'll say it again, I don't condone in any violence whatsoever but with this kid daaaaamn. He then looked into my eyes and winked at me and strided out the doors. My mouth gaped open, to be fair that wink was kinda hot
----------

Veronica writes in her diary, She had just finished getting ready for the Remmington Party Heather was forcing her to go to that night. And she decided to write in her diary before she left.

A large horn honk outside can be heard from Veronica's room. She takes this as her cue to go. Veronica shoves her diary in her desk drawer and places her monocle plainly on her desk.

She grabs her bag and rushes downstairs "See you later Mom!"

Veronica exits her house and walks down the steps leading to the pavement where Heather's car was waiting beside it. She gets in the car and Heather speaks up "Jeez Veronica! What took you so long" She grumbles.

"I went as fast as I could, Heather" Veronica replied looking out the window, slightly annoyed.

~~~~~

----------
Dear Diary,
I want to kill and you have to believe its for more than just selfish reasons more than just a spoke in my menstrual cycle, You have to believe me. Oh Christ, I can't explain it but I'm allowed and understanding that my parents and these Remmington University assholes have chosen to ignore. I understand that I must stop Heather.

Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of swatch dogs and diet coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the West wait East- WEST God you sound like a fucking psycho.

Tomorrow I'll be kissing her aerobicized ass, but tonight let me dream of a world without Heather. A world where I am free.
----------

She picks up her diary and chucks it across her desk in the direction of her window. JD pops up in the mentioned window. Veronica gasps and her shocked face faded into a smile.

"Dreadful etiquette I apologize" He smiled at her, that same smile that had implanted in Veronica's mind.

"That's okay" She chuckles. Impressed with his navigational skills. He was quite the Prince Charming in Black Trench Coat.

"I saw the croquet set up in the back, you up for a match?" He smirks at the girl. "Sure, why not" She answered, standing up and going near the window. JD helps her climb out and they make their way quietly to the back garden. He followed Veronica lead him to the backyard.

It was already late at night and Veronica's parents were fast asleep. Veronica hands him a croquet mallet and she grabs hers.

"After you" JD said stepping backward letting Veronica hit her blue ball first. "So JD, Do I dare ask how you found out where I lived?" She chuckled looking up at JD

"Well, I um saw your friend's car drive by the Snappy Snack Shack again and because that red convertible was rather easily recognizable and I followed it here" He looked back at Veronica hitting his ball.

She laughs "I'm impressed" Veronica crosses her arms and cocks her head.

JD raises his eyebrows and chuckles. They both continue playing laughing at each other's jokes and exchanging very flirty comments (you know where this is going and you know it if u dont then i feel like a complete idiot)

JD admired Veronica's wit and humor. And he loved her laugh and her smile.

Veronica's ball was right in front of him so she walked towards him. She tripped on a stray weed, and falls to JD's chest. Veronica gasps silently and looks up at JD who looked as shocked as she did.

JD lets her stand up balance herself "Sorry, I uh-"

Veronica cut him off with a soft kiss. JD kisses back, they pull away and gaze into each other's eyes. They both laugh and grin. They both lean in for another kiss and One thing led to another and then

 They both lean in for another kiss and One thing led to another and then

(did u like my gif i made it myself haahahah)

"Ah, I thank you that was my uh first game of strip croquet" JD said putting his hand on Veronica's waist, they were now underneath a tree after a game of strip croquet with Veronica's head on JD's shoulder and only covered by his trench coat (i noticed that in the movie and i screamed my head off because it was so cute)

"Oh well you're welcome. it's a lot more interesting than just throwing off your clothes and boning away on a neighbor's swing set" She laughs.

"Well there's a lot to be said for throwing off your-" He said before Veronica bites his shoulder playfully "Ow!"

She giggles and puts her hand on JD's chest and he puts his hand over hers and holds it.

Veronica released a relaxed exhale "What a night, what a life" She started, JD gave her a kiss on the forehead

"They wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade because I was supposed to be this big genius" She started.

"Mh"

"But then we decided to chuck the idea 'cause I'd have trouble making friends blah blah blah" JD rubbed his hand on Veronica's shoulder "Now blah blah blah is all I do, I use my grand IQ to decide what color gloss to wear and how to hit three keggers before curfew" She jokes lifting her head to align with JD's eyes and he kisses her passionately.

They pull away and Veronica puts her head back on JD's shoulder. "Heather Chandler is one bitch that deserves to die" He said looking around the backyard. Veronica's eyes look up at JD

She contemplates on what to say but decides to answer this "Killing her won't solve anything" wrapping her arms around JD giving him a side hug

Her head lifts up "I say we just grow up be adults and die" She smiles

JD bops his head up and down in agreement.

"But before that, I'd like to see Heather Chandler puke her guts out." She kisses JD.

~~~~~

STRIP CROQUET GIF WELCOME BACK

-cheskaa<33